Tuesday 15 January 2013

Week 2 summary - 100 day spending challenge

So two weeks have gone by now of the 100 day spending challenge (you can find my week 1 summary here).  The first week was super easy, yes there were things I really wanted to buy but the hankerings to buy them weren't very bad.  It's not been quite that same story this week!

One of the things I love about blogging is trying new things, they don't have to be fancy or expensive, I just love picking new things out at the shop, picking that right shade of lipstick, or foundation, swatching it, wearing it lots, blogging about it.  The whole process, it's what spurred me to start blogging.  And that's what I'm really missing.  I'm trying to focus on playing with some products I've forgotten about, sort of Shopping the Stash, but it's the new things I'm missing.

Superdrug have launched a new makeup brand too, it's their answer to Boots' No7, so the higher end of high street and called B, it's killed me that I haven't been able to get any of the products, so I'm really looking forward to the 10th April when I can finally let myself buy all the little things I've been craving :)  Here's what I've been lusting after most this week :)


This week I've added to the list, the UD Naked nails polish set (£21) and the UD Naked basics palette (£20).  I've also put another £10 in the jar for this week, making a total of £20 :)

All in all not a bad week, as for purchases, I only bought myself lunch once, all the other days I took in lunch, so that was good!  We've had family birthdays to buy for and we had a night out with friends, but no makeup or beauty products have been bought, other than signing up for Birchbox (it's in my rules that I'm allowed to subscribe to 1 beauty box per month)  :)  I'm really excited to see what will be in their first UK box :)

To the other lovely ladies doing the spending challenge, keep up the great work!






This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks like you are doing well! Keep it up! I need to take lunch into work with me more, it is not part of my ban but it makes sense to do it anyway and its healthier I think! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweets, Oh my god I did not know about the Superdrug new launch! Argh! I think you should come up here for a long weekend in April :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the Naked Basics palettes too, congrats for doing so well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig