Tuesday 2 September 2014

The Autumn TAG 2014

The Autumn TAG 2014

Feel free to use the image, just remember to reference me as the source of the image for copyright reasons :)

As you know, I like starting my seasonal tags and with Autumn being my favourite season of the year, I thought I'd write a new one for 2014.  If you're reading this, you're tagged!  If you tag me in the tweet when you share it, I'll RT it too :D

1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
For me that has to be an all-year-round drink - a vanilla chai latte - mmmmmmmmmm, and after extensively sampling them from all 3 coffee houses, I can confirm that the Cafe Nero one is the best - it's not overpowering in flavour and the mix in the chai powder really well so you don't get a cinnamon challenge at the end up of the cup (I totally had this with my Costa chai latte)

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I'm a big fan of wearing my Joe Browns' denim jacket (with a fish-tail back) teamed up with a big scarf - sometimes just a scarf for a bit of added warmth (depends how cold it is)

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
Typically here I'd say Led Zepplin, but I'm also in a very singer-songwriter mood, like Bic Runga (beautiful voice)

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I have to say, I don't change it up - my go-to perfume is Lacoste Touch of Pink - but I can also be known to wear more spicy scents, one of my favourites being Sun Moon Stars by Karl Lagerfeld

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I'm more of a wax tart fan - I still have some 'sparkling apple' yankee tarts left over from Christmas, I'll be burning them, and spiced apple scents and cinnamon, mmmmmm :)

6.  What do you love most about Autumn?
For me it's everything, the earth winding down and preparing for winter, the beautiful colours the trees and leaves go, wrapping up warm and cozy, the scents and smells, the hot food (homemade soups with crusty bread) and especially this year, the impending birth of our first baby, our son :)

7.  Favourite makeup look?
As much as I don't wear it enough - I do love berry lips, strong brows, liquid eyeliner and mascara, however, what I tend to wear most is strong eyes and extra blusher for that 'been outside in the cold' look

8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
Apart from chai lattes, scarves and generally being cozy?  My hubby and I started a new life together with our baby :)  Sorry, it's cheesy but it's true :)

Don't forget to tweet me your posts and mention me as the creator of the tag :)



SHARE:

44 comments

  1. OOh yay fab tag and I have made a note to come and complete it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - looking forward to reading your answers :)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading this tag - I might have to do it soon! I am about to start burning last years left over yankee candle tarts but that sparkling apple sounds lovely!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah :) Mmmmmm, I love saving candles/wax tarts for the following season, especially if you have a scent you really like :)

      Delete
  3. Just had a read of your answers before doing the tag :) I aww'd at all the baby related answers, congratulations! A perfect end to the year.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - just seen your answers and they're great too! Yeah, we're very excited :D

      Delete
  4. Will do this tag sometime over the coming week. So exciting having your 1st baby. I have 3 children - 18 year old son, 16 (17 this month) year old daughter and 6 year old son. No more for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, can't wait to see your answers :) Yeah, I'm hoping to stop at 2 :P

      Delete
  5. Awwww so exciting that your tag includes a baby this year! Will definitely be going your tag xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy :D Great lovely - can't wait to see it :)

      Delete
  6. I think I might have to do this, I don't do many tags but I Love autumn! I may make my own image to go with it (unless that'd bother you?) because I have been wanting to use my creative software but lacking inspiration hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind, I'm looking forward to seeing your answers :)

      Delete
  7. Can't for the Christmas scents too, anything apple and spicy is just too good. And of course chai lattes!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I completely agree :) Did you know Twinings do a lovely fruit tea called 'Spiced Apple'? It's amazing :D Especially with a splash of honey :)

      Delete
  8. The queen of tags :D I love this one as I love Autumn xxx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :D I do love creating tags :D and Autumn :P

      Delete
  9. Hello! :) I've just completed your tag and I really enjoyed it! Thank you soo much! Congrats on your baby btw!

    Leanne :) x
    itsleannelai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this tag! Thanks so much for creating it, I LOVE autumn! I gave it a go over at http://dandelionsdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-autumn-tag-2014.html
    Jayde x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great thanks! I'll head over and take a look :D

      Delete
  11. I'm so excited for autumn and winter this year! Loved this tag and I gave it a go! Congrats to you and your hubby on the little one! So cute!

    http://its-sarra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Tag will fit it in my schedule of to-do posts, I love doing tags haven't done one in a while :-)

    Thanks for creating this tag :-)

    Leslie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gave the autumn tag a go myself over on my blog! Also, congratulations on the baby!

    jessiemckenzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the tag! Thanks for creating it! I gave it a go myself!
    Congrats on the baby by the way! (:

    xHeather

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a little late but I did this tag too :)
    I really like this one - I would be really happy if you check it out!

    Ellie xx
    https://thoughts-of-a-fashion-lover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. And i was like, wait - didn't i just do an Autumn Tag? And then - oh yes, that was a YEAR ago...also created by the lovely Georgina. But anyhow, totally jumping on this one again, since autumn is my most favorite time of the year (and i got tagged as well.)

    xo, Luchessa.
    http://luchessa.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAha yeah time flies when you're having fun/busy :)

      Delete
  17. I've joined in - I love tag posts! x
    http://www.mummysblog.com/2014/09/the-autumn-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Found this tag from mummysblog- I'm another Autumn lover so I'll join in too. How exciting about your baby, will look out for his arrival x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab! I just love Autumn so much, best time of year :)

      Delete
  19. Fab Autumn Tag, Autumn is my fav season too....... linking up tomorrow,fingers crossed along side #WotW :-) lovely idea thank you.... xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love autumn, have done the tag if you want a peak .... http://acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-autumn-tag.html Adele acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did the tag as well, it was so much fun! Fall is the best season :)

    http://mysmallrayofsunshine.com/the-autumn-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved reading this! x


    Jordan | http://keepdreaming-13.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stumbled upon this when searching for an Autumn tag to do, definitely going to give this a go!


    Also, I totally get what you mean about the 'Cinnamon challenge' at the bottom of drinks ;) ALL THE TIME. And then the overpowering taste just stays in your mouth for ages :| I'm not a fan of Costa as a general rule anyway ;)


    R
    justabitofRach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great idea! http://legallysouthern.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-autumn-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for creating this amazing tag! I suggest you try out Starbucks’ new Chestnut Praline Latte when it debuts Nov. 12th! I cannot wait to try it out. It seems like forever since Starbucks has debuted a new fall/winter flavor! I did this tag on my new blog – check it out! http://www.remyives.com/2014/10/the-autumn-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. I did this tag! I loved reading through your answers and i had so much fun answering myself :D

    Kerry B Blog & Youtube

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig