Thursday 17 January 2013

Neve Catbuki brush

As soon as I saw these on the CUTecosmetics site, I wanted one.  I love Japanese culture and all things kawaii, and I love cats (and duh, makeup!) I loved that this combined all three to make the cutest little kabuki brush (something I didn't have!).  I was super lucky to receive this in my secret santa swap with the amazing Laura from A Day in the life of a Scottish lass (you'll see her feature on here quite a lot as we've become great blogging friends).  She'd obviously seen me tweet about this brush a few times and included it for me, something I'm very grateful for :)




My Thoughts

I love, love, love this brush!  Not only is it like, the cutest thing ever but it's very good at it's job.  I tend to use it for blusher (as you can probably tell by the pink colour of the bristles).  The bristles are very densley packed, which means it picks up a lot of product with a swoosh across your blush/bronzer etc, so I tend to dab it on the product a few times, then gently stipple it on my cheeks, this gives a beautiful natural glow and means that you don't overdo it having doll-like rosy cheeks (unless of course, that's the look you're going for).  The base is metal so it's not going to break easily (which is good, I drop things all the time... and sometimes roll my chair over them)  :p  The bristles are very soft as well, all in all it's really good quality and I'm glad to have it in my life :)

If you have a look at their collection, there's also a Deerybuki and Bunnybuki brush, so cute!

Thanks you Laura <3







This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Aww, it looks so cute, I want one like that ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks adorable and I want one! You are such a bad influence! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... it's so adorable (so is your cat picture in your corner haha!) I love the look of this brush, the bristles look/sound so soft! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig