Monday 28 January 2013

Bdellium Tools

Hi guys!  So, if you're currently looking for some new makeup brushes to try/buy etc, look no further, I think I may have hit the jackpot!

Ladies (and Gents?!) I give you, Bdellium tools!

You've probably heard of these before, they've been kicking around the blogosphere for a while and have been revered and raved about by many bloggers, and now I have three of these beauties for myself, I now I can see what all the fuss was about :)




These brushes are part of their Green Bambu* collection.   

They say "Professional Eco Friendly makeup brushes with all sustainable bamboo handles and soft vegan synthetic bristles with an anodised aluminium ferrule.  The advantages of synthetic bristles includes less or no hair shedding compared to natural bristles, they are easier to clean and provide a much lighter application of products.  The bristles are hypoallergenic and 100% Cruelty Free."


My Thoughts

As you might be able to tell from my little intro, I quite like these :)  First off, I'm a massive fan of all things Japanese, and seeing as these are made of Bamboo, that's a big+ in my book.  Then take into consideration that these are suitable for vegans and 100% cruelty free and we're on to a winner.  But even still, the brushes could have been rubbish, but they're not.  They're quality products that have become my 'reach for first' brushes.  I may not have had them a very long time, but sometimes you don't need to use a product for long to know that it's amazing.

One of the biggest things I've noticed about these, is my eye shadow application, I feel that it's improved and well, as much as I'd like to say it has, I feel it's down to the brushes.  They don't pick up too much product, and they blend really really well.  They feel really nice to hold too (thank to the Bamboo), and I love the colour, it makes them really easy to pick out in your collection.  But if I had to pick a negative, I'd have to say the price.  They're not exactly cheap, but they're not crazy expensive either.  I think for the quality of the product, you get really good value for money, I just can't see many people being able to shed out enough for a whole collection straight off the bat.  But I think if you pick out a few or couple key brushes (for me, the large shadow brush and the crease brush have been my favourites) and build it up slowly, over a period of months you'd have yourself a lovely little collection :)

Where: You can pick up these little beauties from places like Beauty Chamber and other online stores.
Prices: Eyeliner brush £6.50, Crease brush £7.50 and Large Shadow brush £8.50.

Have you tried Bdellium tools?  What's your favourite brush?






This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. the brush look great ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound fab! I really need some new brushes xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can highly recommend them :D So pretty!

      Delete
  3. They look great! I've heard a lot about these :)
    Hareem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're not that badly priced (I've seen worse), love the colour so much more interesting than black. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they're really not too bad :) I just struggled to find a negative so I was clutching at straws :D

      Delete
  5. These look so promising. I'm going to have to pick up a few including the crease brush in February xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh must try these! New follower, love your blog, love the polka dots - like mine! lucyrosex.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :D I don't normally do this but I've followed you back because I love your blog too :)

      Delete
  7. I've been looking to invest in a new eyeshadow brush - may have to try these out!
    Great review :)

    cllrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig