Thursday 10 January 2013

Secret Santa - what I got

I've been carefully avoiding doing a 'what I got for Christmas' post as I know they tend to be quite unpopular, but as you'll probably know, bot me and Laura organised a beauty secret santa for near on 40 people this Christmas, the budget was £15 but you could bulk it out with other bits and bobs you already had in your collection, like maybe doubles or things from beauty boxes that you didn't like etc.  So Laura and I decided to swap with each other, and here's what she sent me :)





As you can see, she sent me some pretty awesome products :)  The highlights of it for me were the Neve catbuki brush, both nail polishes, the Sleek palette, the juicy tubes lip gloss and the maybelline 24h lipstick and the BarryM eyeliner :)  I love everything that was in here, but those are my favs :)  There was also a lindt chocolate, but I ate that on Christmas day as I was opening up all the presents :)  

She did also send me a really thoughtful present that I had to open before Christmas, it was this china baubal that was customised, so thoughtful, already I can't wait for next year so I can put it up again :)


So thank you Laura for such an amazing set of presents, I hope you liked all yours :)







This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I quite like the 'what I got for Christmas' posts! Very jealous of this box of goodies - what a fantastic Christmas present!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really nice things, must have been a lovely Christmas for you :)

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh wow lovely, that bauble is so cute!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a lovely present! The brush is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah the brush is what I've used to put my blush on every day since Christmas :D

      Delete
  5. I don't understand why some people don’t like posts like this; I think it’s cool to see what people got for Christmas. You got really awesome things; I also did a x-mas swap with her so I kind of got similar things as you did. You’re welcome to read my charismas swap at bravenezz.com. I also won the Barry M brushes in the giveaway you guys conducted thanks. It’s pretty cool how Laura customized an ornament for us so cute lover her she so nice.

    I can’t wait to read your review on these products thanks for sharing this awesome post :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like reading those too :) I'll check out yours now :D

      Delete
  6. What an amazing bunch of presents. The bauble is so nice and thoughtful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely set of things! I love the colour of that Maybelline nail polish, its one of my favourite formulas too so I'll definitely be picking that up too!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only just seen this. I love the bauble! So glad you liked your gifts :) x

    V alifeofgeekery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig