Wednesday 16 January 2013

January Advertisers

This month I have been very lucky to have lots of lovely ladies advertise here :)  One of the benefits of advertising on Makeup-Pixi3 is for the Big and Middle packages you get to have a little chat on here about you and your blog, it's something a little bit more special than just having your badge on the blog :)

This month, my Big-Pixi3 advertiser has been Angelica from One Little Vice.



**********

January has also seen me sell out of my Middle-Pixi3 advertising packages to five wonderful ladies and their blogs (I think I'm going to have to re-jig the packages for Feb!)  We've had:

Rachel from Sweetpea London

I'm Rachel a UK Lifestyle and Beauty Blogger from London. I blog to keep an online diary that I can use to look back on one day. I write a mixture of posts such as beauty reviews, food reviews, shopping trips and traveling. I love tea, chanel, pearls and traveling. The name of my blog comes from Sweetpea which used to be my nickname years ago in secondary school and London as I live in London. I also have a photography website and a travel blog. I love meeting bloggers and I cant wait to attend more events.
Links: Blog / Twitter

Tasha from Belleza Kisses

My name is Tasha and I’ve been debating for a really long time whether or not to start a blog. Since I can remember, I have loved makeup and skincare. So I’ll basically be doing reviews for all types of makeup and skincare. I also love to crochet and do DIY projects, so you will see that from time to time.
Links: Blog / Twitter

Kat from Tales of a Pale Face

I’m Kat and I blog over at Tales of a Pale Face. I’m in my late 20’s living just outside London. I love everything makeup and skincare related and my blog originally started as an outlet for a very bad shopping habit! I try to have a good variety of posts on my blog and to keep my reviews honest, to the point and informative. I have strawberry blonde hair and very fair skin but despite the blog name, I don’t just write for pale people! Pop over and say hello, I’d love to meet you.
Links: Blog / Twitter


Sasha from Ramblings of a Beauty Bird

Hi, my name is Sasha and I have a little blog called Ramblings of a Beauty Bird. In my little corner of the internet I ramble about my main hobby - spending far too much money on makeup and skincare! My blog is purely beauty at the moment so features lots of product reviews, NOTDs, wishlists and so on! So if you have a mo, please do pop over and say hi - you can also find details on there of a blogger meetup I'm helping to arrange in Bristol in February. Thank you!
Links: Blog / Twitter

Clare from A Bit of This and That

A Bit of This and That does what it says on the tin, it is my little area of the internet where I ramble about anything and everything that pops into my pretty little head. There is a couple of beauty and fashion posts and a couple of lifestyley posts a week including a weekly "sensations" post in which I spread the love (this is always my favourite to write). I like to think there is a little of something for everyone so why don't you pop over and say hi xx
Links: Blog / Twitter

Thanks again to these lovely ladies for advertising on here for January, hopefully it's been a nice homely place for your little blog buttons to reside xo






This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig