Wednesday 23 January 2013

TAG You're it!

Hello lovelies!  The lovely Beauty Bird has tagged me to do this post, so I thought, why the hell not!  Right now, it's Tuesday evening about... 7pm (exactly actually!) and the snow is coming down really heavily outside... I'm pretty fed up with it and wish it would go away!  So, before I jump in the bath and have a bit of a pamper I thought I'd answer these TAG questions for you :)


Here's the rules


1. Answer the 11 questions set.
2. Set 11 questions for the people you tag.
3. Mention the blog who tagged you.

Here's my questions to answer!


1. What beauty resolutions have you set yourself for 2013?

I've set a couple, ones that I hope will be positive ones!  The first is to make the effort not just to read other people's blogs, but to comment, just be more... social and supportive to other bloggers.  Also to try and discover some new blogs for me to support over the next year :)

2. If you could click your fingers and make one beauty product appear to be yours, what would it be?

Ooh... that is a tough one!  *after much deliberation* probably the Urban Decay Naked2 palette... but because of the timing it would probably be my Chanel Ecriture liquid liner - mine has nearly run out and because of the spending ban I can't repurchase it (yet), as if I'm honest to myself, I do have other (rubbish) ones to use up first...

3. Tell me one of your favourite makeup tips.

Ooh this is a toughie!  Probably my discovery of eye shadow primer.  Finding that (UD primer potion) started my love affair with makeup (mostly eye shadow).  Before that, eye shadow would crease on me in about 1-2 hours and look horrendous... after discovering that - I can go 6-8 hours before it starts looking dodgy and the colours are so much more vibrant!

4. If you could raid anyone's makeup bag, famous or not, whose would it be?

Probably MissGlamorazzi - she has a lovely (and not too crazily big) makeup collection, with products we can't get here.  I've tried searching for the Revlon blush in Pink Sorbet too that she raves about but I think it's discontinued... so yeah, her :)

5. What's your current favourite skincare brand?

Not sure I could pick just one :/ It's a close call between Soap & Glory, Lush and Liz Earle... with Superdrug coming in very closely!  I know, that's rubbish!  Umm... I would say Liz Earle, but I've only ever tried their C&P, whereas I've tried lots of Soap & Glory and Lush... I'm leaning towards Soap & Glory because they're new to me, and there's a couple of their products I'm in love with (brown sugar scrub that smells of lime, divine!).

6. Why did you decide to start blogging?

It was an evolution of YouTube - there was more I wanted to share and talk about, and after reading blogs like Sprinkle of Glitter and Beauty Broadcast I just felt an affinity for it and had to start!

7. Who is your celebrity style crush?

I don't know that I base my style on her, but I adore Zooey Deschanel's style and look - she's kooky, cute and her makeup always looks flawless :)

8. If you could eat just one food forever, what would it be?

Simple, potatoes!  I love them!  I think it's the Irish in me (I'm half Irish and most of my family still live in Ireland, including my Dad), I pretty much have potatoes with every dinner and I just love them... NOM!

9. What is your dream job?

That's easy again, full time YouTuber and Blogger - that's the dream.  Oh and if you want to help me achieve that, I'd love for you to subscribe to me on YouTube :) (link).

10.  What is your favourite film?

Impossible to answer!  I could give you a top 5 for each category?  I'm really into films and couldn't possibly come up with 1 favourite... so I'm not going to... well... I'll list all the ones I love that I can think of instead :D  Anchorman, Oceans 13, Fight Club, Inglorious Basterds, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill - basically every Tarantino film, Devil Wears Prada, 13 going on 30, Juno, Extract, Whip it, Spirited Away, My neighbour Totoro, The Cat Returns, Kiki's delivery service, Howl's Moving Castle, Thank you for smoking, Office Space, Gran Torino, Amelie, 7 Psychopaths, Yes Man, The Avengers, Thor, Iron Man, The King and I (original version), The red shoes, Rear Window... the list could go on for another 100% movies :p

11. Tell me one random fact about you - it can be anything!

I'm a published Illustrator :)  If you want to check out my online portfolio, you can find it here http://www.georgina-kent.co.uk/

The questions I'm setting are:

1.  If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be?
2.  If you could be anyone else for the day, who would it be?
3.  What's your favourite thing about blogging?
4.  What's your favourite hobby to do besides blogging?
5.  Do you have any pets? If not, what would you have if you could?
6.  What's been your favourite age to be and why?
7.  What mobile phone do you have and do you like it?
8.  What's your favourite brand of beauty product?
9.  What's your favourite makeup brush make?
10.  What's your idea of the perfect day?
11.  Sum yourself up in 3 words.


And here's who I'm tagging!
Laurie from A Scottish Lass
Grace from AllThatSlap
The delectable Cariadity
Leanne from A Slice of my life
Hannah from Midnight-Violets
Laura from CSI Beauty blog


I look forward to reading all yours! And, if of course you're not on the TAG list please do feel free to do this TAG too :)






This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Loved reading your answers! :-)
    I love the Marvel films and I can't tell you how many times I've watched 13 going on 30!!
    I think Zooey would be my style crush too, again I don't particularly style myself like her but she always looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) Yay you like 13 Going on 30 too! I've watched it obsessively for a long time now... I love it :)

      Delete
  2. Was great getting to know more about you :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little kitten tapping the dog in the nose is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab tag, I've got mine ready to go up tomorrow :)

    I love Zooey, I wish I could be more like her! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew you were an illustrator! Thats cool! This is quite a cool tag!

    Daisy Dayz
    In Pursuit of an Online Income

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - random fact most people don't know about me :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig