Wednesday 30 January 2013

Week 4 summary - 100 day spending challenge

Hello beautiful people!  Finally one month in of my spending ban and I can put my hand on my heart and say two things.  Firstly, it's not been easy, there have been so many things I've been wanting to try but I've managed to be good and not buy anything.  Secondly, this spending challenge is very well timed, as I couldn't really afford to be splerging on all the shiny things I've been seeing anyway, so it gives me a good excuse.

There is one item I'll be needing to replace over the next week and that's my Chanel ecriture eyeliner.  I do have others, but I shall explain.  I have 4 other liquid liners, three of which transfer onto my lid within a few hours (due to lids being oily and hooded) so really I should throw them out.  The other one is a BarryM felt liner, which doesn't transfer (yay!) but it is a bit too fat to work with for the fine detail I usually do, and it's not that black, so for those reasons and because my Chanel has nearly run out, I'll be replacing :)

When it comes to what I've been lusting after over the last week... it's really only been the Dior Amber Diamond... I see things from day to day and think 'when the ban is over, I'll get that' and when it comes to writing this summary, I've forgotten it all!  But the Dior Amber Diamond is the one thing that's been really consistent, well... and the YSL shocking mascara... Naked basics palette... more than I thought :)





























So all in all it's been a pretty good week, I'm glad to be nearly a third of the way through this challenge, and I feel positive that I'll be able to stick to it without cracking!







This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You're doing really well, well done! I wish I had the self control to do this challenge... I can hardly leave my house without buying some beauty related.

    Good luck for the rest of the challenge.

    Nicola:
    www.the-dailyswatch.blogspot.co.uk
    @the_dailyswatch
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola :) It's been a very timely challenge :)

      Delete
  2. I really really really want the Naked nail polishes set too and am pretty sure it will be sold out before my spending ban ends. Congratulations on doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so pretty! Yeah, they probably will :p

      Delete
  3. I'm really craving the Naked Basics palette too, congrats x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah it's very pretty, I think a nice matte eye look is really classy and goes so well with a bright lip :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig