Thursday 24 January 2013

SOS Lip Balm

Back in December, as you probably know, Laurie and I did a Secret Santa beauty swap, and one of the lovely things she sent to me, was this SOS lip balm - despite loving everything she sent to me, this is one thing that's really stood out to me, so I wanted to share it with you :)



My Thoughts

After trawling the internet for you trying to find somewhere that sells this, I've failed!  I've seen a couple of expired ebay auctions but that's about it.  It was included in the November Jolie Box, so I would say to keep your eyes peeled, as I expect this to become more available soon :)  I would also normally try to include their product claims but since I can't even find a website for them, I'm a bit stumped :p

As for the product, I really love it!  It smells of coconut, it's quick thick in consistency and not oily, it's very hydrating and has a pearlised finish, so it gives your lips a slight welcomed sparkle.  In wintery / snowy times like these, this is what I'm reaching for every day instead of lipstick or lipgloss.

Did you get one of these in your November Jolie box?  Did you like yours?






This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am completely obsessed with lip balms, so thanks for highlighting this one. I hope I come across it online, I'd love to try it! x

    http://www.daydreaminblue.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome, you should definitely give it a try!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig