Friday 11 January 2013

Happy Birthday Blog

Can you believe it!?  One year ago today I wrote my first ever blog post... I could never have dreamed that this little blog where I was going to share my thoughts on makeup would turn into the lovely place it's become, and with so many lovely people that come and read/comment every day.  For that, I'm so grateful.

A 90s style poster with lots of number ones on it

It's strange to think back to the first 5-6 months of this blog... no one came and visited, no one commented... and it was 6 months before I hit my first 50 subscribers.  It was at that point I launched my first giveaway and learnt how much twitter can teach me about blogging, whether that's through talking to other bloggers or seeing how they use twitter.  I've been lucky enough to meet so many lovely people, make real friends and none of that would have happened if I hadn't started blogging.

It's also hard to believe that I've been pretty much blogging every day since July, I wasn't sure I'd be able to keep up blogging that much, but it's actually been a real pleasure.

So thank you everyone, thank you for commenting, thank you for reading, thank you for following and subscribing, and most of all, thank you for making me smile every day.  This blog makes me so happy, I love writing posts, taking photo's and sharing them all with you, and I love that you enjoy them :)

Here's to another fine year!





This months big pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Angelica from One Little Vice - be sure to head over to check out her beautiful blog <3

 
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Happy Birthday to Makeup-Pixi3! :-)
    I love your blog, you've come so far in a year, congrats Hun! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) It's been a great year, if the next year is as good I'll be one happy bunny :D

      Delete
  2. Happy 1 year blog birthday! I'm a new follower, but i'm loving it so far xxxx


    http://sarahmumsyme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :) I hope you enjoy it here :) And, feel free to tweet me with any post requests or YouTube video requests :)

      Delete
  3. Happy blog birthday! I love your blog and can always rely on it to give me honest advice xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Happy blogiversary Georgina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog birthday! So glad you've reached nearly 800 followers :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday, and congratulations on everything you've achieved! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very happy blog birthday! It was mine the other day too :) looking forward to another year of your posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blog Birthday! It's coming up to my first year soon too, can't believe it's gone so quick! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blog Birthday Georgina - hope you're celebrating tonight! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I really enjoy reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig