Wednesday 31 October 2012

Decleor Christmas Candle

Hey guys, how are you all today?  I can't believe it's Wednesday already!  Where has this week gone?

So, non-beauty post today.  A post, actually about a candle.  I've actually pondered a lot about what to write about this, I mean, it's a candle?  How much can I say about it... candles are subjective, I know that sounds silly, but surely the scent is all down to preference?  Well, I'm going to do my best, after all, it is a Decleor candle ;)


They say "Gently flickering candlelight provides the perfect setting for any festive occasion. So set the scene for a wonderful Christmas with this Limited Edition MADAGASCAR CANDLE. Containing Neroli Essential Oil which is famed for its therapeutic benefits, its scent is sweetly floral and incredibly relaxing and rejuvenating to set the perfect atmosphere for a cosy night in."



My Thoughts

It's pretty simple really, it's lovely :)  It smells amazing and compliments a relaxing bath perfectly.  I've taken to lighting it after running a bath with a lush bath bomb and chilling out.  The small dent you can see above in the wax is after burning it for over an hour, I think it's safe to say there are many, many hours of burning left in this little beauty.

In the interests of full disclosure, I was given this item to review.  With that in mind, as utterly lovely as this candle is, I'm not sure I'd pay £22 for it, it's not particularly big, but it does smell divine... hmm, maybe as a nice treat if I've had a good month with money I would :)

Have you ever tried Decleor?  I'd love to try some of their skincare, I've heard amazing things about it :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I can't say i've ever heard of them but it looks nice. I do like a candle burning when i'm in the bath x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig