Thursday 11 October 2012

Best of the Best

Hey guys!  Hope you're all well?  There's a lot of high end items I really like (and, some I don't) and I thought I would share those items with you :)  Some you may have seen recently in blog posts I've written, but I wanted to put them all together for you :)  This is the first in a two part series, the next instalment will be Best of the High Street, so the more affordable items :)

Item 1
YSL Touche Eclat Teint foundation.  I'm going to have to feature this in my next monthly favourites I think, I've been wearing it every day for 2 weeks straight!  I looooove that it doesn't clog my pores (a big deal for me since I have quite big pores), it has a lovely radiance and luminosity too.  It retails for £28 and is available in (I think) 20 shades (might be 22).


Item 2
NARS Orgasm blusher.  This is a really pretty blusher, I haven't had it long but I love it already :)  It gives a beautiful rose gold glow that looks stunning when it catches the light.  It costs £21 and as far as I'm concerned, worth every penny :)  Lets face it, blushers last forever!


Item 3
Givenchy Lip Gloss Balm.  I really really love this product.  It's kinda like a liquid lip balm, with glitter, that looks like a gloss.  It conditions your lips beautifully making them feel soft and luxurious.  It's really pretty and looks beautiful either alone, or on top of a lipstick (I usually wear mine alone).  It costs £19 and again, in my opinion, is worth the money.


Item 4
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth cleanser.  I've been using this for about 2 weeks now, pretty much every day.  I bought the starter kit, it comes with 2 cloths and the bottle in a little bag with a zip.  This is the 100ml bottle which I believe is the smaller size and costs just under £15, which I really did feel was quite reasonable :)  I use 2 pumps, rub it into my cheeks, chin, nose then forehead and finish with my eyes.  Before I start I fill the sink with hot water and put a cloth in it.  Then, when I've rubbed all my makeup off, I take the cloth and remove all the cleanser from my skin :)  It leaves my skin feeling moisturised and most of all, clean.  It smells lovely too :)  I love the packaging, I love the matt feeling bottle and the design with the sage green, it's really pretty :)  This I would highly recommend, I'm dying to try some more of their products :)


There are a few other items too which are staples, like my Chanel brow kit, my Chanel liquid eyeliner, but these I rave about ALL the time and I don't want you to get bored :p  These are more my new high end picks that I'd happily re-purchase, and will.

Have you tried any of these?  Which was your favourite?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I have the Nars blusher and Liz Earle cleanser and love both too. I want to try the YSL foundation, I've heard loads of good things about it.b :)

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried a sample of the YSL but yet to purchase it. Haven't tried th others. .. Yet. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying to try the YSL foundation! :( I love liz earle xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's £28 but you get a lot of product for that, and don't need a lot each time :)

      Delete
  4. i am a big fan of liz earle cleanser <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, not sure what I would put in a post like this. I have the ysl foundation (well a few samples anyway) and I really like it. Sadly they don't have the right shade for me so I have to mix 2 shades x

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orgasm has been a long time fav of mine. It's universally flattering.
    And that Givenchy gloss looks so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig