Sunday 28 October 2012

Look Nail Pop

Hey guys!  So I have a cheeky nail review for you today :)  Now, my nails aren't really fit for being photographed at the moment, so I purchased a couple of nail wheels for it instead, hope that doesn't bother you too much :)

Look Nail Pop in Cool Britannia £5* for 10 ml on their online site


They say "Celebrate the London 2012 Olympics and get gold medal worthy winning nails that will stand out from the cheering crowd with this impressively patriotic Nail Pop. 

Packed full with red, white and blue glitter, one coat is enough to give you intense coverage whilst leaving an ultra glossy finish."


My Thoughts

As you can see, there's a massive concentration of fine glitter in the mix, which means it doesn't take too many coats to get full coverage.  There are tiny pieces of red, blue and silver glitter.  You could use one coat as a top coat over a light or dark polish for an effect.  Or build up the layers for the full effect and add clear varnish over the top for a glossy finish.

As for durability, it's average, 1-2 days, which to be honest for me (with weak nails) is typical, if you have strong nails I think you could get another 1-2 days out of it which is pretty decent.  I really like this colour, it's so patriotic!  I can't say I've tried any other Look nail pop's so can't comment on them, but this one, for £5 is decent.  On the back of this one, I'd definitely go back and investigate more of their lovely collection :)

Have you tried LOOK nail pop's?  Did you like them?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I was wearing this to death when it launched, your photos are so good!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig