Thursday 4 October 2012

September Favourites

Hello beautiful people!!!  So, September's gone, how fast did that go?  So I had a little think about what I've been not just using the most the last month, but what I liked the most, here's what I loved <3



The first item is my bargain find of the month! My Superdrug Anti-Ageing hand cream, for 99p!!!  It's really decent, hydrating, non-greasy and absorbs really quickly.  I use it every day, that's why it's a  September favourite :)  


Another hand product :)  This keeps my hands sanitised, clean and smelling Grrrrreat!  

I bought this in Superdrug and it came with a free BarryM lip gloss for £3.  As you probably know, I'm a real fan of sweet scents and this is super duper sweet!  I keep it handy in my bag, and spritz it throughout the day :D


Ok next, a lot of lip products!  Starting from the top -
Accessorize lip gloss in Celebrity.  Beautiful colour, scent and texture (not too sticky).
Maybelline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss (what a mouthfull!) it's in the colour Lasting Pink - such a pretty colour!  It almost gives your lips a sort of wet-look and oh-my-gawd, it smells divine!
MUA Lipstick - shade 3 - super pretty hot pink with a sparkle, good lasting power and loved it so much, I wore it 3 days in a row :D
Givenchy Lip Gloss Balm - what can I say, the strangest texture/quality... it's so lovely, like a lip conditioner but without the stickiness.  The glitter isn't too over the top which is how it looks, but just the right amount :D

Super pretty blush!  I think here(UK) you can pick it up for about £5.50 on their site, it's an almost perfect dupe for the NARS orgasm blush, and I mean, it seriously is almost identical!

Another blush!  This one is by FashionistA in the shade London, a very pretty peach/coral blush, it looks lovely and natural, it's so pretty and only £4 :D

Next up, two Maybelline Colour Tattoo's from the limited edition collection in the states.  Colours are Mossy Green and Barely Beige - such pretty colours!  The beige one is (in my opinion) pretty much a dupe for the MAC painterly paint pot.  I haven't had any issues with these creasing either (which is rare!)  However I have a tip - don't leave them in a hot room (like my conservatory)... the oil/grease in them has now separated from the pigment... doesn't look pretty.

To go with the tattoo's, this lovely little quad :)  I freaking LOVE these colours!  The camera doesn't really pick up just how pretty the cinnamon colour is, but there's a fair amount of soft sparkle to it and is a really pretty brow bone colour to soften up the look.  I had this in my makeup swap, as far as I'm aware, you can't get it here in the UK yet, but watch this space, hopefully soon ;)

Urban Decay Naked Skin (shade 1.0) - a little goes a very long way with this!  Perfect shade for me, super light (another rarity!), this little pot is supposed to be a 2 week supply, which until I used it I didn't think it would be, but it's a very fluid foundation, I really like it and have found myself reaching for it a fair bit over the last month :)

And last but not least, the lovely Maybelline One by One Mascara - I'll be doing a full review on this over the next week so watch this space :)  I love this and have been reaching for it every day for the last.... 3 weeks!  If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it :D

So that's my long list of September favourites!  What were your September favs?  Were any the same as mine?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Some lovely favourites here! I've been wanting to try the new Urban Decay foundation- could you do a full review some time? x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely faovurites, love how most of them are affordable too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the most part, high street stuff is all I can afford at the moment

      Delete
  3. Love the Maybelline color tattoos! And the one by one mascara is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hand cream looks great and what a great price!
    I love the One by One, long time fav! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my your faves seem to be wonderful products, haven't tried any of these but I'd sure love to! Especially Hand Maid and the NYX blusher :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same Accessorize gloss - love it but do you also find it a bit sticky at times? Follow back xx

    lucyrobertsfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig