Thursday 1 November 2012

Deborah Lippmann Polish

Hey guys, now I really thought I'd already written a post on this, but I can't see it anywhere, so here goes! *or, I just can't see it for looking!*


This was sent to me in a makeup swap, super happy!


My Thoughts

This I really like, I love the colour, purples are my favourite, I mean hell, purple is my favourite colour end of!  And a nice deep dark purple like this is perfect, and whats more, it's perfect for A/W12.  Two coats are ideal for flawless coverage.  It lasts well too, you'll get a good 2+ days out of it before chipping, more if you put a clear top coat on too.

I love that in different lights it can look nearly black and in others, a bright zingy duo-tone purple.  This is the first Deborah Lippmann nail polish for me, I can't wait to try more!  Oh, I love the bottle shape too,  really pretty, I really like the square bottle, different from the usual.

What's your favourite Deborah Lippmann polish?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. nice <3 ..... it is so amazing color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of the bottle. The deep purple colour is beautiful for A/W.

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a beautiful shade! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig