Tuesday 23 October 2012

Mascara Series - Fat Cat

Hey Pixi3s!  Welcome back to the third instalment of my mini mascara series!  Today I'm reviewing Fat Cat mascara by MeMeMe cosmetics.  I did write a teeny weeny review on this some time ago (it was one of my first blog posts!) but that didn't have pics of it on my lashes etc, so I thought I'd write a proper review of it this time!

I'm writing this post while watching Sleepless in Seattle, man I love that film :)


Available on the MeMeMe website for £7.99

They say "Create lashes full of volume and alluring depth with our best-selling FatCat formula, with whiskered brush giving purrrfect eye catching results every time."


I picked this up when I was looking for a waterproof mascara (I was heading to a funeral), this was in the fat cat waterproof mascara slot, but after the funeral I discovered it wasn't waterproof :S  I think there may have been a waterproof version, but it hadn't been put in the right place, either way, I still liked it :)

My Thoughts

Well considering it wasn't what I thought I was purchasing, I was still really happy with it.  As you can see, with just one coat it looks good.  It lengthens and defines... I won't go so far to say that it adds a lot of volume, but it does make my lashes look nice, and lets face it, that's all that really matters.  This I would definitely re-purchase, it's decent and after more than 3 months (it's going in the bin I promise!) it still wasn't crazy dry, it was perfectly fine.

I have to say, I'm really impressed with MeMeMe, they've brought out some fantastic products, I've yet to try one that I don't like, or doesn't meet my expectations.  I thought that might be the case with the Dew pots (review here), but they were great!  I'd love to try their godess rocks, think I'll have to add that to my wishlist :)

I give this mascara 4/5

Whats your favourite MeMeMe products?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have not heard of this before, Looks really nice though, makes your lashes look so long x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't tried anything from MEMEME but this one is looking good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like MeMeMe too, I love the pink blush box :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on one of many Wishlists - I am really impressed with the pictures I may need to purchase this now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig