Wednesday 17 October 2012

MUA Nail Constellation

Hey guys!  Another MUA nail post for you today :)  Just as I said before, this was purchased before October so it doesn't affect the 'no-buy' etc - and nails aren't in any fit state to really show you what it looks like on :p

Libra nail constellation

I picked up Libra for I think, £3.  It has beautiful black beads speckled with the odd turquoise bead.  They're very easy to apply, simply paint your nails with a colour of your choice (I'd opt for either Black, Turquoise or as I did, their shade in Plum Noir), and while the nail is wet, just take the lid off and pour over your nail, once the nail is covered, press down to help them set.  If you want to give it a bit more longevity, add a top coat of clear nail varnish to help them set for longer.

Libra nail constellation close up


Don't expect it to last long as with any caviar nails, it's really for 1-2 nights/days.  As for removing them, I found it very easy, I simply was able to push them off without much effort (that's why they won't last too long)  :)  I think these are an amazing alternative to the Ciate ones which cost around £14, and lets face it, they're pretty much the same!  Another great pick from a great brand, well done MUA!

What's your favourite nail constellation?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've never seen these before will need to keep an eye out

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOGS did caviar nails on my blog, but love these kits are available for cheaper! Following you and hope you stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad someone has bought out a cheaper alternative, I used some I bought from ebay but these colours are so much better x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really want to get my hands on these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want a few of these. I think they'll look great at Christmas.

    Rachel x
    Lost In Lipstick

    lostinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty much in love with them :) I really want the colour that you have featured x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I really want to try these, they look awesome!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've ordered 'leo'. so excited to review it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig