Friday 26 October 2012

Mascara Series - Pink Papaya

Hello everyone!  So, it's the last in my series of mascara reviews!  It's been really good fun comparing them all, and been able to highlight easily the ones that I've liked and don't like, it's so easy to see when it's in a photo :)


Pink Papaya mascara - available on Amazon for $17.55

They say "May be used alone- simply apply to lashes as you would a typical mascara. For the best resulta apply as part of a 3 part amazing lash system. Start with Pink Papaya Lash thickener then follow up with Pink Papaya HD mascara. Finally apply Pink Papaya Waterproof , Volume or Lush mascara last for an off the runway model look."


I was sent this in a makeup swap I did with the lovely WheatenBeauty1 on YouTube.  Pink Papaya is purchasable usually via Pink Papaya parties and isn't available here in the UK.

My Thoughts

For me, this is a middling mascara, it's not amazing, but it's not terrible.  It certainly wouldn't be a go to mascara for me, but it does make my lashes look lovely.  I think the optimum amount would be two coats, if you're in a rush, one coat would suffice.  The wand isn't amazing, but it coats the lashes well enough, just not as good as the wand on the Falsies or One by One.  I like it, I'm grateful to be sent it in a makeup swap (thanks!) but I don't think I would go out of my way to purchase it again considering the price.  

I give this mascara 3.5/5

If you're based in the states, have you ever tried Pink Papaya?  Did you like it?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I purchased a tube of Mascara from a distributor for this company, after being told it is a natural product. In the catalog it lists the ingredients, which do not include petroleum distillates. On the shrink wrap over the tube, however, petroleum distillates is listed as an ingredient.

    I sent her a photo I took of the shrink wrap listing petroleum distillates as an ingredient. The distributor of this product basically argued with me, that petroleum distillates are not in their mascaras. It took some convincing, but this person finally understood that they need to change the catalog so that ALL the ingredients are listed. I did get my money returned, but now I do not trust this company.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig