Wednesday 3 October 2012

Favourite Blushers - High end and High street

Hey guys!  So keeping to the blusher theme that I seem to have set this week (Blush Collection), I thought I'd write a post for you on my favourite high end, and high street blush.


On the left we have NYX blusher in Pinched, and on the right, the famous NARS blush in Orgasm.

(backs of the packaging)

Again NYX on the left, NARS on the right :)

My Thoughts

So you may notice a theme here, how similar are these blushers!  Some might even say that the NYX blush is a dupe for the NARS blush ;)  There is definitely a difference in quality, but it's not a big difference.  They're both a beautiful rose gold coloured blush, the both blend really well, I'd say (other than the obvious cost difference) one of the main differences is how fine the product is.  As a result of that, the NARS is more blendable, but there's really not a lot in it.  If you can't afford the NARS one (I think it was just over £20), definitely go for the NYX Pinched one - you won't regret either :)

Do you have either of these and love them?

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. wow the NYX one does look really similar <3 I love Sleek's Rose Gold which is meant to be a dupe as well, I'm definitely going to try out NYX's- thanks for the review :) x

    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty -and yeah, they're very similar :)

      Delete
  2. This maybe a silly question but where can you find NYX?
    C xx
    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go :) I'll include the link in the blog post too now :)
      http://www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk/acatalog/PB_-_Powder_Blush.html

      Delete
  3. I really want the NARS one but for a while I think the NYX is more suited to my budget.. Thanks for reviewing xxx L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both lovely :) http://www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk/acatalog/PB_-_Powder_Blush.html

      Delete
  4. Finally got around to check out your blog..sorry it took me a while! Both are lovely shades and so similar :) I own neither but I've just been looking for Sleeks Rose Gold which is very affordable as well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are literally pretty much identical! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been after NYX blushers for so long!
    they look the same! haha pretty good dupe!
    hareem xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we can order them here now :D They have soooo many different shades!

      Delete
  7. Great post! I've always wanted to try Nars blushes! xx

    xellialicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a pretty good dupe!
    really want to get my hands on NYX! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Orgasm!
    I think this NYX is the second dupe i see. Sleek was the first one I think :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oo great post! I have always wanted to try Nars Orgasm, but I couldn't ever justify the price tag, even if I wanted to. So I wont be purchasing it. I will however have to give the NYX blusher a go, this is much more suited to my price range. Thanks for this.

    Alex xo
    http://blogs-and-mogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig