Thursday 8 August 2013

July Favourites and a nail art tutorial

Happy Thursday!  It's kinda like Friday for me as I'm off tomorrow, Chris will finally be home from his Summer school (Fri) and I can't wait!  You may have arrived here expecting a long post all about my monthly favourites and then a bit of a nail art tutorial, and instead you've been greeted with a couple of videos.  Well, before you skip off, I'd really appreciate a bit of support.

I've been creating YouTube videos for nearly 2 years, and in that time, I've uploaded 127 videos, each of which takes around 4 hrs of my time (preparing, filming, uploading to laptop, editing, exporting, and uploading), possibly more.  I really enjoy making videos, but what I enjoy more, is seeing you enjoy them.  But over the last few months my views have dropped as my subscribers have increased.  Now, I'm lucky if I get 50 views on a video.  So, today I'm appealing to you - I would really appreciate it if you would take a moment and watch one of my videos.  It's crunch time for me now, I have one more video filmed that I need to edit and upload, and then I'll make the decision whether or not to continue with my channel, depending on how it (and my last couple) does.

So if you'd like to continue to enjoy my videos, please support me in giving them a view, it would mean the world to me :)








This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 



Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You can't go wrong with polka dot nails - suits any nail colour and easy to do but looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig