Saturday 31 August 2013

August favourites

A collection of my favourite products in August


Its that time of the month again, time for August Favourites!  You might have seen me mention that I wasn't going to create YouTube videos any more.  But, after about 3 weeks away from it I really started to miss it, so I decided to go back to it, whoop!  I love the whole process of creating videos and sharing them with you, so pictured above are my August favourites, and here's my video to go with it :)  

What were your August favourites?

This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Im in love with my new baby lips, ive got the pink punch one, there so nice!
    Definitely want a blusher by the balm too, the colours are so cute!

    lovely blog, would love you to follow mine back :)

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still loving the Dior BB cream although it is starting to look very 'pink' for my yellow toned skin - but it feels so good and looks so nice that I'm desperate not to give up on it! I neeeeed to try Benefit's Watt's Up, once my spending ban ends I'm going to see if I need it and can justify buying it. But in the past Benefit products have always represented good value for money and are among some of my most used so chances are I will eventually get my hands on it :) xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Dior BB Cream so so so much! Yeah shade 01 is very pink toned (I have a full one ready to replace my 002), and the 002 is yellow toned (which is me, but it's too dark). Watt's Up is lovely, I really can highly recommend it :)

      Delete
  3. I reallyyyy want to try the Dior BB Cream, it sounds so good!
    I love the sound of Watts Up, too :) Great picks!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to try it, it's absolutely worth the money :) Watt's up is too :D

      Delete
  4. Vitalumiere aqua is my favorite foundation. Can't seem to find a better one. I'm really lusting over that bb cream. That one or the ysl one. Both look sooo good.

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig