Wednesday 7 August 2013

Nivea express hydration primer



My first experience of this was in the form of a little sachet inside a magazine.  I'm a big fan of Nivea's skincare so was excited to give it a try.

That was back in the day of my spending ban, well, once I was off it and I remembered that this little beauty existed, I hastily rushed out to purchase one for myself.  Typical of most primers, a little goes a long way.  It's consistency and texture is just like their Pure & Natural day moisturiser which I'm a massive fan of, and holey attribute my skin now being clearer to.  This primer creates a perfect base for your BB cream or foundation without it clogging up your pores.  I found that my foundation looked better for longer when I was using this, typically lasting for a good 12 hours before I started looking patchy.  It dries to a non-oily or greasy finish and doesn't leave any residue on your skin, unlike some of the more gel type ones, which can roll off your skin at the sides, yeah... they don't work for me.

Aside from thinking it's great and generally loving it, it also comes with a great price tag, just £4.99 and it is also available for sensitive skin.  You could also use it in place of moisturiser as the product itself is very moisturising :)







This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Like the review! I'm a little afraid to buy Nivea products :( last time i got their eye cream and I was allergic to it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nivea too but unfortunately I didn't like this cause of the texture & it made my make up slip off. Glad it works for you though :) x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving this for the Summertime, lovely and hydrating! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. After using Smashbox primers and running out, I was looking for something cheaper than £25.. so I came across this! At first I wasn't sure about the creamy texture as Smashbox's photo ready is more like a gel. But for £5, it's amazing! Love love love.

    Ellis xo
    http://elrbx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just didn't get on with the texture of this at all and it didn't prolong my foundation coverage at all unfortunately.
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I'm adding this to my list of drugstore products to test out! Thanks!

    www.facesbysam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I may have to try this. Do you know if its available in the US?

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is nice! I feel that these big generic brands like L'Oreal and Nivea don't hit the blogosphere so much. It sounds like a good moisturiser and primer, not too expensive either. I might have tried a sachet of it a long time ago, I'm not sure.. haha

    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review, I'm doing one very soon on my blog:-) its www.pastelsandpolkadots.blogspot.co.uk
    Milly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig