Thursday 22 August 2013

Awesome August Advertisers

It's that time of the month again to turn the spotlight to some of my wonderful advertisers.  And more importantly, a chance for you to discover some new and wonderful blogs.  If you want to read up on my Biggest Pixi3 advertiser, you can see her dedicated post from a couple of days ago here.

Big Pixi3 Advertiser
Some Sparkle and Shine
Sarah over at Some sparkle and shine has been blogging for a year now! Congrats Sarah!  Each month she writes a lovely variety of posts, from great reviews, like this recent one on the new Superdrug naturally radiant brightening balm (didn't even know about this!).  I really like how she's not afraid to say something negative about a product, or outright say it's rubbish, like her review on the Clinique CC cream (it's a good read!).
Blog | Twitter

Sophie Jane

I am 23 nearly 24 (gosh I feel like I am getting old) I studied history of art at university and by my own admission am a bit of a geek!  Now I have finished  I am venturing into the world of "proper work" , what to do is the big question hanging over my head at the moment, but the one thing I do know is that whatever happens my blog will hopefully continue to grow and prosper.

I like blogs, mine is my little piece of the internet to express my likes, dislikes and little adventures. The majority of it is a muddle of beauty reviews, recipes and the odd party, excursion or project.

I am a bit of a beauty junkie and am always in search of the perfect product, but I also love to cook. Cooking is my happy time, when you produce that perfect dish that everyone loves it's a great feeling. Holding dinner parties and inviting all my friends is one of my favourite pastimes, being the hostess with the mostess is my little ambition!
Blog | Twitter

Middle Pixi3 Advertisers

Amy from Srslylou
I'm Amy 'Lou' - a 21 year old recent graduate with a degree title as long as I am!
I started my blog because I was, well, basically becoming obsessed with nail polish and all the other wonders of the drugstore. My mum still frowns when she see the 'state' of my nail polish draw, need I say more?
Blog | Twitter

Bex from Futures
I'm Bex from Futures, a little blog all about beauty, parenting and life in general. I'm a 20 something mum of one to a little boy Jack and am currently planning my wedding which is stressful to say the least! You can find a variety of stuff over on my blog including reviews, hauls and lifestyle posts.
Blog | Twitter

Olivia from Beauty from the Fjord
Hi my name is Olivia, I’m a big fan of anything that makes me look pretty and I am definitely addicted to natural beauty. Yes, I prefer natural and organic products as well as roaming around London without any makeup. DIY  is also one of my many hobbies, and my third year design project was on sports innovation: mind controlled robots (how cool is that?). Most of the posts on my blog feature 3 Beauty Mascots made by myself: Owlever, Owlevia & Freia. By the way, they love attention! I've been blogging for about 2 months and have been to 4 blogger’s events. I am so happy that I have joined the blogging community! Let me know if you visit my blog. :)
Blog | Twitter

Laura from Side Street Style
Side street style is a parenting & fashion blog based in Cardiff, run by both Laura and John.  They cover a variety of posts ranging from beauty reviews, through to fashion and lifestyle, as well as posts from local shops around Cardiff.
Blog | Twitter

Also be sure to visit my Little Pixi3 advertiser Carousel Diary.






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 

Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig