Friday 23 August 2013

Kawaii haul and update

Cast your mind back to Monday, I posted about my love of Japanese things, especially Kawaii (cute) things. Well, on Tuesday I think, I was browsing Instagram and someone I follow had done a haul of some really cute Kawaii pieces from a brand called Kawaii Wonderland, just a small little online shop based here in the UK selling cute Japanese things.  After seeing how cheap they were, I immediately jumped on the bandwagon and made an order.  Two days later my haul was here on my desk, and I was cooing over all the cute stuff!  Anyway, here's what I bought :)
** Top left were freebie bits, then there's a squishy donut keyring, then a cute pen, then a badge, then ice cream earrings, then bottom left two hair grips **
** These are 3 little stationary sets, perfect for sending out to accompany giveaway prizes **

I really love these little pieces, and what's more, they chucked in some cute little sweets too - just like when I bought my phone case from YY Kawaii - she put a little lollipop in with it :)  The little stationary sets are really cute - 3 pieces of paper, a couple of stickers and 2 envelopes in each set and each one is only 99p, adorable!

I know this is pretty far from being beauty related, but I do want to have more lifestyle posts on here, so I hope you enjoy seeing little hauls and snippits like this of things I like outside the beauty world.  I'm also missing creating videos for YouTube, so even though it's only been just over 2 weeks, I am considering going back to it, and just filming for the love of it just like I used to - would you like to see more videos?  If so, are there any specific requests?

I hope you're all having a fantastic Friday - be sure to come back tomorrow as there's an awesome giveaway launching then, exciting times!






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams



 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh no! I am now on YY Kawaii, this might be dangerous I love kawaii stuff like this! I just wish there was shops that sold just this kind of stuff in london! I also watched an episode of kawaii international! It's so good!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really highly recommend YY Kawaii - she was so lovely :) Yeah, we don't really get shops like this in the UK sadly :/

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness! All so cute, right up my street too *cuts up bank cards*. 99p is a bargain though, the stationary looks adorable x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah theyr'e so cute aren't they :) Yeah and all very cheap :D

      Delete
  3. Those are so cute! I love the ice cream cone earrings so much! :)

    Kristina | Beauty With Compassion

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hair grips and earrings are so cute I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love this type of style, it's so girly and fun. I wish we had that shop in the states :)

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) I bet there'd be some online kawaii shops in the states :D

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig