Wednesday 21 August 2013

September wishlist

Happy Wednesday everyone!  So, I decided to start a monthly wishlist feature, this will just be me posting a few things that I'm lusting after and might well purchase in the following month :)  So, for now, here's my September wishlist.
** How cute is this picture! I love PicMonkey's new back to school tools **

So there's a couple of things which are either under my radar at the moment, or things that need replacing and these are the ones at the top of my list.

First up, Chanel creme blush, yes, they're doing a creme blush in their Autumn collection!  How amazing is that!  I'm really into creme blushers at the moment, I love how if they're applied with a brush (I use the RT Stippling brush) they give a beautiful, almost airbrushed look.  I'm also in love with this shade called 'Fantastic', I think it'll be perfect for Autumn, which I literally cannot wait for!  This is a guaranteed purchase.

Next up my Bioderma, I need to replace mine, I'm half way through it and darent be without it!  Luckily (you may not know this), Escentual.com are actually based here in Cardiff, they have a pharmacy here, and if I order online, I can get free delivery if I choose to collect from the pharmacy, awesome! They also sell Daniel Sandler in there, which reminds me, I really want to try his watercolour blusher too (I have a thing for blushers, can you tell?).

And finally, the Estee Lauder Gelee blusher.  This caught my eye when I was in Boots a few weeks ago, I don't even know if they still do it, but it really stuck in my mind.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's the exact same formulation than every other blusher they make, but the name makes it sound so intriguing, which means its secured a place on my September wishlist.  It's £30 too, so not cheap, I just hope the Chanel one isn't a silly price like their Spring stripy blusher was (nearly £45!!!).

What's on your September wishlist?






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 


Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love the look of that Estee Lauder Gelee blush, the triangle pattern just makes it looks so fancy!

    http://maliberrymakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush looks so pretty, I may have to get my hands on it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The estee lauder blush was limited edition :( I just looked on ebay and its £64! which is crazily expensive xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bioderma.... one day... you will be mine!!!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted that Estee Lauder Gelee Tease blush. I went to get one only to find it had sold out! Do you know of any dupes?

    Anna

    http://creativeenergymakestheworldgoaround.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig