Tuesday 20 August 2013

Biggest Pixi3 Advertiser - Water Painted Dreams


Hello everyone. My name is Hayley and I blog at Water Painted Dreams, a beauty and lifestyle blog. I started my blog about a year and a half a go and haven't looked back since. It's been such an amazing experience. I mainly blog about beauty things(hauls, reviews, first impressions) but at the moment I'm starting the really enjoy life style blogging. Especially recipes, day outs and outfits. Who doesn't love cake? There are also a lot more photos of my dog, Sam, than is necessary but I just love his adorable little face!

But what else do I do? At the moment I'm still a high school student. Studying my advanced highers(Scottish A-level type things). I'm a bit more scientifically minded so this year I'm doing maths, chemistry and physics. But I love to be creative outside school and I hope that you'll be able to see that come through on my blog. I love to play guitar, read, bake and most importantly BLOG! I also occasionally get a little bit arty with my nails, although I probably think i'm better than it than I actually am. I also work part time hours in an aquarium. Fish keeping is another hobby of mine. I love talking to other bloggers that keep fish so if you have any scaley friends then please let me know!


So please come and say hi! You can see my blog by clicking here and you can follow me via GFC or BlogLovin', whichever you prefer. I also have Twitter and Instagram which I update regularly!

Georgina here - I'm sure you'll agree Hayley has a wonderful blog and is such a sweet person :)  Why don't you put the kettle on, pop over and have a read of her lovely blog :)






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 

Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wohoo! Thank God for this post, I found yet another lovely beauty blog to read ;) Best of luck to both of you beautiful ladies! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig