Sunday 4 August 2013

Diary Day #1

Hi guys, I had the idea for this series this morning and thought today would be the perfect day to start it off.  It's going to be a regular series (maybe once a week) where I write a diary for the day, take a couple of pics and share my day with you, just like a vlog, but written :)  I'd love some feedback if you like this or not :)

Saturday 4th August
8:00 am
Alarm wakes me up, Chris is off to his Summer School in Bath today for a week.

9:10 am
I'm eventually awake enough to get up and wash.  Feeling really sad that he's going to be gone for a week, but feel good that I'll get loads of time to blog/YouTube and play World of Warcraft.  Also, had the idea for this blog series while brushing my teeth!

9:45 am
Packing Chris' suitcase for him while he pops out to get cat litter & fill the car with petrol.  I wrote a little note for him and hid it in his suitcase, I hope he finds it, but doesn't discover it before he leaves.

Packing


10:00 am
Time for a coffee

Making decaf coffee

10:40 am
Feeling hungry, didn't have any breakfast, but really looking forward to lunch!  I'm having a baked potato with mushrooms, something I don't usually get to have when Chris is here as he really doesn't like them.

11:00 am
Just sat down to write today's blog post, all finished by 11:30.  It's all about the M&S event I went to on Thursday, I really like some of the pictures I took with my phone 

12:10 pm
Chris has just left, I'm sitting here crying my eyes out feeling super emotional.  I was intending on filming YouTube videos today, but I guess that'll have to wait until tomorrow given the state of my face!  (not a pretty sight!)

3:50 pm
Chris arrived safely at Bath uni, I've finished crying, had a yummy lunch (Jacket potato with mushrooms cooked in garlic & herb Philadelphia).  We just had a chat on Google Hangouts on our mobiles.  Now to photograph some stuff for the blog this week.  Also spent about 30 mins pulling up some weeds from the front lawn - it still looks pretty bad but a damn sight better than it did!

7:10 pm
Feel much better now.  I've taken some blog pics and recorded my first YouTube nail art tutorial.  I had a lovely veggie oven pizza for dinner (should have taken a photo!) and put the dishwasher on.  Next up, write tomorrow's blog post (this!) and spend the rest of the evening playing World of Warcraft :)

Teal and white polka dot manicure
** Today's mani - excuse the less than pretty thumb **

So that's my first Diary Day, I hope you liked it and would love to know if you'd like to read more of these - I could try to do one on Monday if you like, I'm heading to a winery with an old friend who I haven't seen in like, 10 years!





This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loved reading this! Hope you don't get too upset without Chris this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your diary made me cry too! But your mug made me smile on the inside :-)
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig