Sunday 25 August 2013

Oriflame triple core 3D lipstick


The Oriflame 3D lipstick I received in my goody bag from the July London blogger meetup I went to this year.  I know it's a little strange to look at with it's triple core, but it looks very very pretty on, and applies really easily.



I'd describe this as a 'Your lips but better' shade with a bit of a dusky pink in the mix.  It's easily wareable for every day wear, even teamed up with a dark eye.  It feels soft and hydrating and doesn't apply to thickly.  The way it's structured with the balmy ring in the middle, it adds sheen to your lips and helps define them.  You know how some people do the tip of a lighter colour in the middle?  Well this does all of this in one bullet.

You can see the colour is fairly sheer, but to a nice degree.  It lasts well, a good couple of hours before needing another run over, and I didn't feel I needed a lip liner with it.  Because of how the rings are structured, the outer colour almost works as a liner itself as it defines.

I really have been trying to wear more lipstick and lip products recently since I have so many of them, and this is one I've found myself reaching for more than any other.  It's so easy and quick to apply, not like most lipsticks I usually wear (which I usually choose to apply with a brush first), this one I can glide it on nice and quickly before I leave the house, drop it in my bag and I'm set for the day.

It comes in 5 different shades, mine is Nude Peach and costs £10.95 on their website.  If you're ever in the market for trying something a little different, I really would recommend this, it's a lovely product that I'll definitely be replacing when it runs out.






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 


Written by Georgina Kent

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've got the same one and a review coming next week.... I agree it doesn't apply too heavily which I kind of liked xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I got the same colour. However, I started using it before I took a nice picture of the core! So no reviews this time round. :( I do like it a lot though, especially the sheer colour :) x

    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a really nice lipstick ;) So wearable :)

      Delete
  3. I definitely would but a little scared to try it out but it looks really nice on your lips! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does look a bit scary, it's lovely though :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah it's very different to anything else out there on the market :)

      Delete
  5. Got the same as well, love it for everyday. However I used it before getting any photos (I know HUGE beauty blogger fail!) :O I think it would generally suit most skin tones as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very strange looking lipstick but it does look really nice x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, its really odd! But lovely at the same time :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig