Sunday 14 July 2013

Hair care haul




That's right, two hauls in one week!  This is the danger of me going food shopping with the hubby.  No danger of buying too much food, nope, the danger is me walking down the hair care isle and the makeup isle.  Luckily my local Sainsburys doesn't stock much makeup and what's there is too often used or wrecked.  They do however, have a great hair care selection.

I've been a fan of the Happy Hair day people for a long time - my favourite being their marshmallow & coconut shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair so so soft and without any parabens or SLS.  When browsing the hair care isle tonight (by tonight, I mean Thursday evening when I'm writing this) I saw that they'd launched an argan oil shampoo & conditioner, and they were on offer (2 for £4.99 - basically half price).  It would have been rude not to buy them right?

It was actually the argan oil serum that I found first, but it was in the wrong place, when I found where it came from I saw the shampoo & conditioner too, after that stroke of luck I had to buy all three!  I already had in my paws the Aussie 3 min miricle conditioner, I haven't tried the one for coloured hair yet though, so I'm keen to see what that'll be like.

Fear not though my friends, I'll be reviewing all of these over the next few weeks once I've given them a proper road test, so watch this space :)






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Stacie from Life is worth the fight

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have never heard of Happy hair days! Nice to see a new brand, the argan oil looks good aswell. Great post!

    Kumba
    http://kumbear-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good first impressions on the argan oil - watch this space for the review :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of that brand either, a review on the shampoo and conditioner would be great, I'd love to know if it's any good! x

    Lizzie's Luxuries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a review coming don't you worry :)

      Delete
  3. I'm part of the 'never heard of Happy Hair Days' club too, but I'll definitely be checking them out! I've enjoyed Aussie products for a while now, especially their Mega shampoo, and I love the recent 'street art' editions :)

    www.daydreaminblue.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good Tom, I'd highly recommend them :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried the Aussie one for colored hair yet, but I've used the regular formula for 20 years now and love it! The best part is how delicious it smells!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Happy Hair Days shampoo! They smell amazing as well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig