Monday 15 July 2013

EOS Lip Balm in Lemon drop

A Lemon drop EOS lip balm closed and on a rock

A Lemon drop EOS lip balm open and on a rock with the lid next to it

Ages and ages ago, like, last year, I received an EOS lip balm in a makeup swap, you can just picture the squeals of joy when I ripped open the packaging to see one of these, it went straight on the lips and has been a firm favourite of mine ever since.

Then a few weeks ago, the lovely people at Cocktail Cosmetics offered to send me a couple of goodies to review, I of course graciously said yes thank you, and the rest is history!  Lets face it, it would have bene rude not to ;)

Did you know: EOS stands for Evolution of Smooth?  *shrugs* me neither!

The other two products they sent to me I've already reviewed (Japonesque brushes and Neve powder foundation), this is the third and final instalment.  So lets get on with the review!

My Thoughts

I always feel a bit like Jerry Springer when I start writing this!  You've probably guessed by my intro that I'm a fan of the EOS lip balms. They're not too waxy and they're not oily (that's something I really don't like).  They stay put on your lips for longer than you expect them too, and seal in moisture like a #boss.  They don't have any nasty ingredients in them like parabens and junk like that, nope, pretty much all natural, whoop.

They come in a range of mouth watering sounding flavours, like Strawberry Sorbet and Pomegranate Raspberry - these will be added to my collection very soon!  Next up, the packaging, they're neat, round and have a rubberised finish - and if you watch Beauty Broadcast (Emily Noel), you'll have clocked her EOS bowl in the background of all the flavours, they almost make a great centrepiece!  And, to quote Miss Glamorazzi, they look like a.....

All in all, I'm a big fan of these, I will be growing my collection of them with the afore mentioned flavours, and for £5.95 each and SPF15 in them, I'd recommend you do too :)

Now, take care of yourself, aaaand each other.






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Stacie from Life is worth the fight

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I'm so tempted by these, they sound incredible! Fab post :)

    atie xo
    sugarfixxbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently using Strawberry Sorbet and Sweet Mint and i absolutely love them. Will keep an eye out for the Lemon Drop one when i'm in the US :D love Lemon scented goodies in the summer and they also keep those pesky mosquitos away!

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try an EOS lipbalm for SO long! Love the photos btw :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been lusting after this for ever, they sound so much nicer than the balmis. Nice to see there's somewhere to buy them where they aren't extortionate!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm the only one that hasn't tried this! This sounds lovely, I love the taste of lemon, would constantly be licking this stuff of my lips, ha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. im waiting for the strawberry one! and got the mint one on my wish list cant wait to try it!

    ZoeYvonnesBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these :) although I love my Balmi a lot too which is very similar, I just wish they would bring the EOS version out over here in Boots/Superdrug and for a bit cheaper :D x

    Beaumaquillagex | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one and have ALL of the eos lip balms that they make! My favorite is Passion Fruit.

    Kristina | Link to my eos lip balm review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I love EOS lip balms. I don't think I've seen this flavor out yet. Haha, I have yet to finish my stash though before trying out another one. xD

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig