Tuesday 23 July 2013

New Look haul

Well, well, well, it had to happen at some point, my first clothing haul!  Of course I've bought clothes since I started blogging, but never blogged about it, until now!!!

On Friday I'm heading off to London ready for the blogger meetup.  I'm also a little fed up of wearing the same old tired clothes all the time, so last night after work I popped to New Look (one of my new favourite places for plus size clothing) and picked a couple of bits up.  So without further ado (and excuse the photo's, I don't really have anywhere good to photograph clothes!) here's what I bought :)

A plain black cami
A plain black cami which was about £3.50 - my old ones are... well... old!  This one feels really soft too. 


New Look Aztec top
You just can't escape the Aztec print right now!  I liked this because of the nice back and the pattern is quite flattering :)  This was £12.99


An owl print cabin bag from New Look
This I wanted to take my hairdryer, straighteners, hairbrush and makeup in to travel to London.  It won't all fit in our little suitcase so this was a great alternative, and it was only £14.99 and covered in cute owls :)

ASOS
A black and white top from ASOS
I'm just throwing this one in too - it was from ASOS and it's what I plan to wear (with a black cardi) on the day of the blogger meetup (with really dark blue jeans and my DM shoes).  It was £35 :)

So that's what I bought - not that exciting but hey, it's my first clothing/fashion haul - I hope you liked it as something a little different, let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this and if you do I'll be sure to share them with you :)  Oh, and if you're going to the meetup on Saturday make sure you come and say hi :)




This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Stacie from Life is worth the fight

 
Written by Georgina Kent




*
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. New Look is one of my favourite shops and I love that owl bag x

    prettylittlefashionistaxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that aztec print dress! It's so pretty and look nice a cool for summer!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lovely! That owl bag is so cute :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Aztec printed top!very cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohh love that aztec top! I'm obsessed with aztec!

    www.bethmayblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag, the print is so cute.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love houndstooth patters! They are my absolute favorite!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag is seriously cute! I love the ASOS buy you're wearing for the meetup, I have no idea what I'm wearing yet :s xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the bag with the little owls on it, thats so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig