Wednesday 17 July 2013

Wonderful advertisers - July

So it's that time of the month to turn the spotlight to my lovely and wonderful advertisers, and to give you the opportunity to discover some great blogs you may not have seen before.

My Biggest Pixi3 advertiser will be featuring in a blog post of her own which will be live in the next few days.  Here's the rest of my lovely July advertisers :)

Big Pixi3 Advertisers

In Katrina's words " Carousel Diary is a UK fashion, beauty & lifestyle blog written by Katrina; a 22 year old who lives in the County famed for spray tans, white stilettos and dancing around your handbag – Essex."

Katrina began by studying Travel & Tourism but like many people has ended up working in a completely different sector (website management).  On her blog you'll find an array of fashion and lifestyle posts with lovely pictures (especially the catwalk ones!).
Blog | Twitter

*********


In Tom's words "Hi! My name is Tom and I am an 18 year old living in London. I enjoy fashion, beauty, health and fitness. I love music and I sing and write songs (when I have the inspiration!)."

I think one of the things I like most about Tom's blog are all the lovely recipes, they're accompanied by beautiful photo's that'll make your mouth water.
Blog | Twitter

**********


In her words "This blog was inspired by Helen Gurley Brown column “Sex and the Single Girl”. However, it is less about sex and more about fashion. This is a place for all things fashion, beauty, lifestyle and relationships. Think of this blog as “Sex and the City” meets “E! News”."

Society and the chic girl is a great mix of fashion, recipes and lifestyle posts.  She also does Twitter-talk Tuesdays where she's online all day answering your questions and chatting using the hashtag #ChicTwitterTalk.
Blog | Twitter

**********


In Sophie's words "I'm 23 and finishing a degree in History of Art, I LOVE all things art, beauty and fashion related.  I love spending time with my friends and family, hosting tea and dinner parties and just trying to be the Hostess with the Mostess!"

Sophie's not long had her blog redesigned and it looks fantastic!  She's also on a spending ban at the moment so head over and show your support :)
Blog | {if anyone knows her Twitter handle please let me know}

**********


In Kristina's words "Here you will find reviews, hauls and other things on cruelty-free companies.  I am a vegetarian and am very passionate about animal rights which is why I don't use products that test on animals.  I am a 24 year old Canadian living in the United States with my husband.  You can find more of our story below."

I love a blog that's focussed on cruelty free, anything to support stopping cruelty to animals is a thumbs up in my book :)  Her blog photography is great and I really like her honest reviews, you should check out her recent post about the Milani top coat (pretty shocking product!)
Blog | Twitter

**********

In Sarah's words "I'm Sarah, a beauty blogger from a small town on the coast but currently living in London during term time! I'm a small town girl at heart but living in London has given me opportunities I could never imagine at home."

Some sparkle and sunshine is a really lovely blog, Sarah writes great honest reviews, and with a nice assortment posts (beauty, lifestyle, wishlists and reviews etc).  She actually has an amazing giveaway on right now to win a YSL Baby doll mascara, if you're interested in entering the giveaway head here.
Blog | Twitter


Middle Pixi3 advertiser

This month we've had the lovely Amy from Srsly Lou featuring as a middle pixi3 advertiser in the side bar.  In her words "I'm Amy 'Lou', from Bedfordshire, a 21 year old almost-graduate at the University of Hertfordshire. I shall soon have my degree in English Language and Communication with New Media Publishing (does that sound interesting or boring, I never know!?)."

She has a seriously beautiful blog and is so lovely to chat to on Twitter :)

So there you have my wonderful July advertisers.  If you'd like your blog to be featured on here, all you need to do is click on the advertising tab at the top of the blog and pick either Biggest, Big or Middle from the packages :)






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Stacie from Life is worth the fight

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig