Saturday 27 July 2013

Cocktail Cosmetics haul

I have to confess, since coming off my 100 day spending ban, I have gone a bit haul crazy.  It's mostly lots of little hauls, but they soon add up!  Anyway, one of the things you've said you'd like more of is haul posts, so here you go <3

EOS lip balm in strawberry sorbet
EOS lip balm in Strawberry Sorbet £5.95

Sigma F40 brush
Sigma F40 brush (so soft!!!) £13.95 

Closeup of the Sigma F40 brush
Sooooooft! 

A lime crime velvetine in it's box
Lime Crime Velvetines in Red Velvet (oooh mama!) £11.50 

A close up of a Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet

A Sigma extended wear liner in it's box
Sigma extended wear liner in Drift £8.95*

A close up of the Sigma extended wear liner pencil tip

I was super chuffed when I saw Cocktail Cosmetics had the Lime Crime Velvetines back in stock, I'd been patiently waiting for ages and checking on lots of different sites to see if they were back in stock and finally they were!  I do have some pics of me wearing it on a night out too, but I'll save them for my review of it, so keep your eyes peeled for that :)  As a little teaser, I will say I went to bed in quite a state that night (don't underestimate what a state I was in, my hangover lasted 2.5 days!), and had ALL my makeup still on, including the Red Velvet lipstick, and it was still there looking near perfect in the morning.

The Sigma brush is so so so soft!  Perfect for contouring with bronzer which is what I bought it for, and the fact that I wanted to own a Sigma brush and see what all the fuss is about, well, that's now backfired a bit as I want more!  I'm not sure which I'd pick next, maybe the E40 blending brush, or E30 pencil brush... but, if I'm really honest with myself, what I really want is this beautiful wonderuss collection, the 5 Kabuki brush set, but I don't think I could bring myself to pay all that money for them!

The EOS lip balm is a no brainer, it's now #3 in my collection and has a very happy home next to my laptop on my desk.  My first one was the Honeydew/Honeysuckle one which I had in a makeup swap with a lovely lady from Canada, that one has a real sweetness to the taste.  Then I had the Lemon Drop one which is a really refreshing scent, and now the Strawberry one, yummy!

Finally, the Sigma eye pencil, I haven't used this yet, but I'm seeing it as an under eye liner to be heavily blended to give a light glow, what do you reckon?

So that's my littleish haul - no doubt there'll be another one next week after my trip to the London blogger meetup on Saturday :)






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Stacie from Life is worth the fight

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. the brushes look fantastic. always wanted to try out sigma brushes.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you think of the velvetine I'm still debating on weather to get it :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get the eos lip balm from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the Velvetine :D

    Bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a set of the new Sigma eye liners and they are fantastic. They last on my eyelids all day, without smudging or fading, even after a workout! I am really impressed. Perfect for hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lot of catching up to do after 100 days so haul it up! I've had my eye on a certain Lime Crime lipstick so will have to see if they stock it, fingers crossed! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. great haul!really want to try the lime crime xx

    Zoe | Sweet Electric

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love sigma brushes. I got the Premium Kit and it was definitely worth it! Check out my review on my blog

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful haul!! I love that eos lip balm, they are amazing!

    Kristina @ Beauty With Compassion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I love all these products <3 But I never tried lime crime before.

    xx- missmacbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sigma brushes are definitely in my wish list!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so awesome that they sell Sigma Brushes there! I always thought you could only buy them directly online. But yeah, great haul!

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig