Monday 22 July 2013

Pixi3 loves - Megan Jane Jewellery


Teapot £4 | Matching up earrings £3.50 | Dish earrings £1.99 | Milk jug necklace £4


I can't quite remember how I discovered Megan Jane Jewellery - but oh boy am I glad that I did!

I immediately loved her cute jewellery and swiftly placed an order for some cute little cup earrings & some little dish earrings.  All the jewellery (that she currently has up) is made out of dolls house china that she turns into little adornments.  The earrings came within a couple of days and were only £1.50 (plus P&P).  I loved them and started wearing them straight away - the first day I did, I had 5 compliments on my earrings, 5!  The next day I wore the little dish earrings, they were a little harder to work with as they were pulling forward a little but they looked really cute.

I really wanted to pick up up a couple of the necklaces too but I wasn't keen on the gold chain (I'm not *that* into gold) so I tweeted Megan and asked if she'd be able to put them on a silver chain - she replied straight away with a yes, and set up a custom order for me.  Just like the first time, the package turned up just a couple of days later and I couldn't be happier with them.

Megan has been so lovely and I adore her jewellery - I highly suggest you check out her lovely blog and the jewellery she has for sale, it's all so reasonably priced!

I think a silver bracelet will be next item to go in the shopping cart :)

You can find Megan here: Blog | Twitter






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Stacie from Life is worth the fight

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. These are so cute. That's great that she put them on silver for you, flexibility is great when building up a good relationship with customers.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I say the tea cup earings when you posted them on instagram and loved them the rest of your little collection are so cute too :)

    Thanks for sharing Megan's links :)

    Leslie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! I love quirky jewellery! Definitely going to check out the links xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all so cute and really well priced! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are such adorable pieces. wow.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow they are gorgeous! I love the look of the teapot, so cute!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The earrings are really cute. I own myself a pair of tea cup earrins & they always are a big eye catcher! :)

    xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig