Sunday 1 September 2013

The Autumn TAG

The Autumn tag

So I'm sitting here on my laptop, looking out of the window at Caerphilly mountain and feeling very autumnal, it's my favourite season of the year, a time when I can wrap up in scarves constantly and warm clothes, but not necessarily need a coat as long as I have a jumper/cardi.  I can start adorning deep berry lipsticks, melting cinnamon wax tarts and drinking chai lattes, and best of all, start getting excited for Christmas :)  So while I'm sitting here feeling so festive, I thought I'd put together an Autumn TAG, if you're reading this right now & have a blog, consider yourself tagged to do this.  If you're not a blogger, feel free to answer the questions as a comment on the blog :)  I will also be tagging a few specific people to do this below, so have a look to see if you're mentioned there.

For Autumn, what is your...

1.  Favourite thing about it?  It has to be the cooler weather, teamed with the most beautiful colours the leaves turn and seeing them fall off the trees.  Jumping into a big pile of leaves, who doesn't love that :)

2.  Favourite drink?  Anything cinnamon themed, so at the moment, Chai Latte (vanilla one). But you also can't beat a good cup of tea, or even a pomegranate green tea with a teaspoon of honey, mmmm.

3.  Favourite scent/candle?  Same as the drink, cinnamon themed wax tarts, anything spicy, deep and dark.  For perfume, I tend to lean towards my Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars perfume, not only is the bottle beautiful, but it's such a warm spicy wintery scent, I love it.

4.  Best lipstick?  Probably MAC Rebel, it's very on trend, great quality and looks amazing with an aubergine chunky scarf.  You'll also catch me with Revlon Black Cherry, Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet amongst others, look out for Wednesday's blog post for more on that :)

5.  Go to moisturiser?  Nivea pure and natural day moisturiser and the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. I've recently bought the Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream too, so I'll be testing that out this autumn to see if that helps stop my skin being so dry.

6.  Go to colours for the eyes?  My favourite eye shadow combination for Autumn has to be either deep purple/berry, so neutral over the lid, warmed up with deep berry colours through the crease and outer V.  Or, a simple smokey neutral eye.  I don't like to overdo it too much as I'll be wearing darker lipsticks.

7.  Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?  This is simple, Led Zepplin.  I've had so many zen like / serene moments in the Autumn when listening to Zepplin, often when Chris is driving down the motorway and the sun is setting.  I also really like Vietnam war era inspired music, like Rolling Stones Paint it Black, Cream, Deep Purple, Hendrix - really old school music but with such passion and quality.

8.  Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?  If I had the figure (trust me, I don't), skinny jeans, knee high brown boots, black jacket and a scarf, but in reality, it's jeans, jumper, scarf.  One day that first outfit will be mine!

9.  Autumn treat?  (i.e. a new scarf or bag you have your eye on)  I'm thinking about getting the Zara blogger bag (I know that's not it's real name) and I'm on the lookout for a chunky wool purple/aubergine scarf.

10.  Favourite place to be?  At home, in my lounge, with my feet up, cup of tea next to me, cat on the lap, listening to the gentle rain on the conservatory roof, hubby next to me, watching grand designs (yes, I know how old that sounds and I don't care!).

So there's my answers, either leave yours in a comment below if you're not a blogger, or if you are feel free to do this tag too, I'd love you see your answers so make sure to tweet me (@twinklinpixi3) and link back to this post so everyone can see the source.  For now, here's the people I'm tagging to do this.

Oh Hello Ella
Tattooed Tea Lady
A Scottish Lass
Beauty Bird
Midnight Violets
A Slice of my life Wales
The Black Pearl Blog
All that slap
Natalie Roseanne nail & beauty blog
Charli...

EDI 15/09/13: Since this post went live a lot of people have joined in with the Autumn tag, here are their responses below:

Srslylou | Blinkered Barbie | One Little Vice | Freshbeautyxox | Fizzy Peaches | Famous in Japan | Make Up Your Mind | Charli... | Beauty Bird | Oh Hello Ella | A Slice of my life Wales | Makeup Savvy | Raspberphobia | Describe the sky | Lets Talk Beauty | Your Almost Alice | Charlie Eterna | Aleelily | Bethany Marie | Chloeabelle | Fleur Danielle | Bella Momento | Beauty in my mind | The Emerald Dove | Life and times of a student | Tightrope to the sun | Makeup by Hilary | Knickers and Nail polish | Daisy Chain Princess | Water Painted Dreams | Cut Throat Beauty | Yazzy's Corner | Beauty by Holliana | Rosie Louise Love | Joanna Victoria | Adalia's Closet | Stolen Glosses | Beth Tinkerbell | A Scottish lass | Futures | The Bird Song | Hidden Beauty | Beauty Queen UK | A bit of this and that | Welsh Girl Problems | Hello Miss Niki | Luchessa | Beauty Waterfall |


This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Hayley from Water Painted Dreams

 
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. Will get on it for next week :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I like this tag! I'll be reposting it on Tuesday xx Stop by my blog sometime.

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag (: I'm in the process of doing it (: I'm so excited for Christmas, I can't believe it's only three months away :D I was wondering if I could use the image? I will link you of course (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can :) That's absolutely fine :) Be sure to tweet me your post when it's up :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you (:
      I will, I don't think I've ever been so excited for a tag aha (:
      It's still quite warm here in my part of Wales, can't wait for lovely cool weather :/ xoxo

      Delete
    3. What part of Wales are you in? I'm in Cardiff and it's still lovely here too :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh great tag!! Thanks for tagging me, will definitely do this. I'm actually more excited for Autumn than normal! I love the colour burgundy for Autumn, I want some chunky burgundy jumpers. I think I need to try and brave a deeper lippie too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, can't wait to see your replies :)

      Delete
  5. This is a great tag. Do you have to be tagged to do it?

    Vicky

    describethesky.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not, if you'd like to do it, just go head and put it on your blog, just link back to me as a the source of the TAG :) Also, if you tag me in the tweet about it @twinklinpixi3 I'll give it a RT too :)

      Delete
    2. I definitely will :). Thanks lovely

      Vicky

      describethesky.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  6. Hey,
    I was thinking about doing this on my blog as I love this season too(:
    I'll put a link to your blog(:

    Charlieeterna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just scheduled this TAG for Tuesday! I love Autumn so I think this is just fab xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did it on my tumblr http://northeaststory.tumblr.com/post/60060855951/autumn-tag

    Excellent tag, thanks so much for posting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag, thanks for tagging me!
    A lot of my answers are so similar to yours. I love Autumn!
    I have scheduled this to go up tomorrow evening. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great tag :) I've done it over on my blog here if you'd like to look :)

    Chelsea x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did this tag on my blog, here. :)

    Thanks for the great tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your answers and I considered myself tagged as I'm a true autumn lover!
    These are my answers: http://beautyvisions.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-autumn-tag.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just done this as my first blog post! Lovely tag and I love your blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've just started to write this post up for my version!! This is such a lovely tag :) btw is the bag your wanting from Zara the office city bag???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep that's the one :) I actually popped into Zara and couldn't bring myself to part with the money :P

      Delete
    2. I can't find it anywhere!!! I've been looking for it for ages, it was sold out online the last time I checked. :( I really want to get it for starting University next week

      Delete
  15. Love a good tag! http://misskittyroseuk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-autumn-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did it! :D
    http://misszhara.blogspot.se/2013/09/the-autumn-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This was def fun to do. Gave a such a cozy feeling :) I lvoe Fall :)
    xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just jumped onto this, thanks for hosting it - great idea!!
    Katherine
    http://www.newsomsnestblog.com/2013/10/autumn-tag_2.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig