Sunday 8 September 2013

Canmake cheek & cheek in 01

About a year ago Miss Glamorazzi went to Thailand & brought back a haul - she raved about the Canmake blusher in 01.  So when I had the opportunity to do a makeup swap with A beauty maniac in Japan, I jumped at the change to request this.  So without further ado, here's the pics and my thoughts.
Canmake cheek & cheek in 01

Canmake cheek & cheek in 01 open

close up of canmake cheek & cheek in 01

Canmake cheek & cheek on my cheeks

CANMAKE CHEEK & CHEEK IN 01

The biggest thing to bear in mind here with the photo's is that my camera did darken them, and these were taken before I dyed my hair :)

Now that's cleared up, on with the review.  If you have a small enough blusher brush, it is possible to just pick up the one colour, but personally, I much prefer swooshing the brush over both, it creates a beautiful and almost natural glow with very little shimmer, despite how glittery the orange looks in the photograph.  Where you can see it on my cheeks, that's both the colours swatched.

Now, I know I say this about a lot of blushers, but this really has become a bit of a go-to blusher for me, it's so so pretty and not easy to overdo.  It will compliment a range of different skin tones and has lovely pigmentation.  What I don't like in a blusher is where the pigmentation is crazy and you're scared to use it incase it makes you look like a clown.  Well, this won't do that.  It's not sheer either, it's just right.

The sad part is, it's hard to get hold of over here in the UK.  If you're in an eastern/asian country like Japan or Thailand you may well be able to get hold of it quite easily, but if you're most other places in the world, ebay is where you're most likely to pick it up.  Of course, it goes without saying, if you're buying makeup on ebay, shop very carefully and from a reputable seller.

This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Karen from Liverpool Lashes

 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I remember when missglamorazzi was talking about this! I thought about buying it on ebay a last year, but never got around to it. The color is so beautiful I may have to look into it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha cool that you remember too :) I'd been craving it since then, so when I was able to do a Japanese makeup swap, that was the only thing I said I really wanted, the rest could be a surprise :)

      Delete
  2. I love the look of Asian makeup.. need to make a trip to Thailand :)

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skin looks love in those photos! I love the blush shades, very pretty!

    zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of those drugstore products that work :P

    Beauty By Telie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig