Thursday 12 September 2013

Moroccanoil hair treatment

A bottle of Moroccanoil treatment next to its box

I really like hair oils and over the last year, I've built up quite a collection, which now includes Morrocanoil.  I've sampled Macadamia, Happy Hair Day's argan oil, DGJ Organics and more.  But over the last couple of weeks I've been using a different one.

The opening of the moroccanoil bottle

Some moroccaoil treatment on the back of my hand
** Can you see the tiny sparkles in the oil? **

The Morrocanoil treatment is a golden brown oil with a soft gentle sparkle going through it (this doesn't translate to the hair).  You only need to use a pea sized amount, just warm it between your hands and run through the mid length of your hair to the ends.  My favourite bit?  The scent, it smells so good and leaves your hair smelling lovely.  It leaves my hair feeling soft, nourished and healthy.

What I do wish is that it was in a better dispenser, I really wish it had a pump, the problem with oil in a bottle is that it's far too easy to pour out too much and overdo it, but that's pretty much all I'd change. The price is quite fair considering the quality of the product and the fact that hair oils do go a long way, so unless you're a hairdresser you wouldn't ever really need a big bottle.  The bottle I have is a 25ml bottle (travel size) and I've been using it each time I wash my hair (every other day), and it's only gone down a tiny bit, not bad.

All in all I really like this product and will definitely replace it when it runs out.  It's actually lovely to be writing a positive review today after nearly a week of writing quite negative ones :)

You can pick up this size bottle of Moroccanoil treatment for £12.95*.


This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Karen from Liverpool Lashes

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh i love the little glitter particles, I use moroccan oil and it actually makes my hair less oily (weird huh) it makes my hair super soft. I agree a pump would be alot easier, i waste so much product!

    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mine, I have the larger bottle too which comes with a pump making it easier to dispense and I don't use as much. Well worth the money x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of this, I didn't actually expect to like it when I tried it, but I do wish there was a pump xx

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never noticed the little sparkles in it before! I love this though, one of my holy grail products.
    zozeze.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you most for as well as Maine during this wonderful round-up. Love hearing regarding everyone's favorites
    hair-care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig