Thursday 26 September 2013

September Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser

Today's a good day.  I get to introduce you to another fantastic blog and blogger.  This is one of my favourite parts of the month, turning the spotlight on someone else - it reminds me of the old 'Monday blogger loves' series I did about a year and a half ago :)  Well, before I start waffling (too late!) I'd like to introduce this month's Biggest Pixi3 advertiser, Karen from Liverpool Lashes.  I'll let her introduce herself.

Hi there I'm Karen.  I'm a qualified nail technician and beauty therapist who has a You Tube Channel with step-by-step nail art tutorials and a jolly daily blog where I review products with a little bit of humour and a lot of honesty.  I also like to post about my work which is generally a fun set of nails I've created, advice that I've picked up during a course or anything else I think that you will find interesting. Why not come and pay me a visit?  I'll put the kettle on.

Here is Karen's favourite post, Dr Who nail art (how amazing are they!!!) http://liverpoollashes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/my-work-shellac-nail-art-dr-who.html

Screenshot of a Dr Who nailart tutorial on Liverpool Lashes blog

With nail art skills like that, what's not to like :)  If you'd like to visit her blog or twitter etc, here's Karens links.



Psst - if you do head over to say Hi to Karen, tell her I sent you :)





This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Karen from Liverpool Lashes

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Will definitely check her blog out. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig