Friday 24 May 2013

TAG: Would you rather: beauty edition



I've seen this doing the rounds around the beautysphere so thought I'd join in for a bit of fun :)  Oh and if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged :)

Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I'd have to be palettes and eye shadows, I can't be without my liquid liner and foundation!.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Easy, never be able to cut it again :) I used to be able to sit on my hair until a few years ago so that wouldn't bother me at all ;)

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
This is quite tough, I'd automatically say pink, but I've been loving coral recently - so probably coral!

If you had £1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
MAKEUP. end of.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick, there are so many great eyeliner colours available, it would be really easy to repurpose one as lipstick :)

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
A bit hard to answer as we don't have Sephora here in the UK, so by default I'm saying MAC.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip colour, and it'd be neutral ;) Despite having a big lipstick collection, I hardly wear it :P  But I change the colour of eyeshadow I wear every day.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in the summer :)  Here in Wales it's pretty much rained the last year, so there'd be no love lost!

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Dark - you can't beat a nice deep berry purple shade, especially with the Max Factor Fantasy Fire topcoat :)  So pretty! (tip - add that topcoat on top of a navy blue, it'll look like the night sky) :)

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favourite lip product, because of all the reasons I've mentioned in previous answers :P

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Messy bun - pony tails are often quite harsh (I usually wear one around the house), but a messy bun can look really pretty if you're dressing up, or perfect for a casual look ;)

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss, I don't wear lip products that often but I paint my nails every other day ;)

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
Duh, sharpie them in!  Silly question....

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish, easy ;)






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes, Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches and Sophie from Sophie Jane

 

Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I loved doing this tag :D some of the questions are hilarious :D hehe.. I chose shaving my eyebrows off, over a sharpie lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun I'm gonna do it as well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to do this!xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these types of post. i also couldnt live without my foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! And your blog is amazing, tbh and I'm now following!
    My blog: Teeniolect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this seems like so much fun!!
    I just might do it ^__^

    Thank you for posting this, it was really interesting and funny to read.
    xox
    Love from Canada

    ♥anamascara.blogspot.ca♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig