Tuesday 7 May 2013

Top 5 nail polishes for Spring

It's been such a beautiful past couple of days I felt inspired to put together my top nail polishes for Spring.  I picked some beautiful bright happy colours that for me make me feel happy whenever I put them on and get me in the mood for what will hopefully be a great Summer :)



Matilda is photo bombing my picture :) 


I really love all of these shades and I'm almost temped to wear them all at the same time, one on each nail :)  For me, these are the perfect Spring colours, they're (mostly) bright pastels which is perfect for the SS13 trend (of course the Filthy Gorgeous London is neon pink, not quite a bright pastel) :)

All of these shades are decent and long wearing, and none need more than two coats for full opacity.  The two Rimmel shades and the Barry M nail Gelly I bought from Superdrug, the Essie one I picked up at Fragrance Direct, and the Filthy Gorgeous one* was in a goody bag from a blogger meetup I went to which I believe are £8-9 each.

It's fair to say all of these shades would look awesome on your toes too and look amazing teamed up with a pair of flip flops or sandals :)






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass

 
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love the look of these polishes, especially the Barry M one!

    Millie x

    http://hidbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very pretty great post and nice photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all such pretty colours xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Peppermint and Greenberry are my favourites here :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection for spring - Greenberry would be my fav, i think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all these colours!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shades! I'm so in love with Barry M Gelly

    Stevie Hearts Makeup

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these would look fab worn together! Love posts like this as it makes me so excited for summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the look of the Filthy Gorgeous one it looks like quite an unusual shade. I also really like the Essie one, it looks pink in the bottle but is it actually slightly more purple?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the 60 s nail polish by Rimmel. I own one in a similar shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love the two rimmel polishes! The 60 second range is such good value for money! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig