Sunday 19 May 2013

My Week #1

I know these types of post aren't overly 'loved' and I don't plan to do one every week, but I think it's nice to show you what the highlights of the past week have been for me :)






1. Some nail polish picks I grabbed from Superdrug when the Nicole by OPI collection launched in store, sadly the one polish I'd gone in to pick up they didn't have (the drops for drying polish quickly).
2. Tried my first bubble tea!  The one in the pic was my second, the first one I tried was a fruit based one as opposed to milk, the one pictured is my fav :) It's mango milk black tea with passionfruit balls.
3. Bourjois creme blusher - this is seriously pretty and not OTT :)
4. A bit of a haul!  Needed some more nail polish remover and pads, saw the quick drying spray while I was looking (first impressions are good!).
5. Matilda all sleepy on the bed first thing in the morning, she looked so cute I couldn't resist taking a picture :)
6. Started making fruit smoothies for breakfast, this pic is the ingredients before blending - there's strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, almond milk and about 1tsp of Truvia sweetener.
7. After blending - NOM!
8. Mollecule 01 - I can't tell you how excited I was to try this! Review coming soon :)
9. Neve Pastello eye liners - these are pretty amazing, blog post will be up in the next couple of days :)

So that's been my week in pictures, hope you didn't mind this post :)  How's your week been?






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes and Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches




  Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love these posts, it's nice to see a glimpse into someones life, maybe I am just nosey! :)
    Glad you enjoyed the bubble tea - that is my fave!!

    Have a good rest of the weekend.

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of post too! When i do my sunday catchup ones I always get a good response. So I look forward to seeing more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubble tea sounds so weird yet intriguing! I'll definitely check it out if I get the chance to x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried a bubble tea either. They have them at the mall right by me, but I've never had the courage to try. I'm so weird like that. Hate trying new things! haha

    www.facesbysam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts because I am such a nosy person!
    I've only tried one bubble tea which was a fruit based one, I need to arrange to go to Cardiff again soon just so that I can try a milk based one! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig