Monday 20 May 2013

Neve Pastello eye liners

The lovely people over at Beauty Chamber sent me these little beauties about a week ago and I've been wearing them every day since :)  If you've been following me on Twitter/Instagram for any length of time you'll probably know I really like wearing green eye shadow, so these have proved to be a great compliment to them :)








My Thoughts

When you see these in the pencil, they look nice, pretty, but nothing striking.  So then you swatch them on the back of your hand, that's when you say out loud 'oh my god' - there's beautiful shimmer and glitter in there that you don't see until you swatch them, these are seriously stunning :)

They blend really well as you can see from my pics and go beautifully under the lower lash line, and really pull together a nice green eyeshadow look.

There's two colours, a blue and a green (although the packaging makes them both look green).  The blue one is a deep dark blue with a slight deep green hue and it's packed with blue glitter that says put all day.  Then there's the green one, it's like a slightly muted lime green, with a brighter shimmer, and also stays put all day :)

These are stunning, my camera doesn't do them justice.  I'm always surprisingly impressed by Neve, their quality is always amazing, I'm looking forward to trying more from their collection :)  And don't forget, Neve products are cruelty free, suitable for vegans and free for parabens and other nasty chemicals.

Where you can find them: at www.beautychamber.co.uk
Cost: Only £3.95 each
Would I replace? Hell-to-the-yes!






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes and Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches



  Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. these are the new eyeliners from neve make up^^
    really proud they're italian :)

    Big hugs dear, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, the combo of the two colours looks amazing on you! I can't believe how pigmented they are for such a low price.
    Lucy x
    thelittleblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue bottom liners! I just think it makes any eye color pop. These looks lovely! great review xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fantastic not only swatched, but applied too and really suit you :)
    Roxy's Box of Tricks  
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh these look gorgeous - a twist on eyeliner :) love the navy! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love NeveCosmetics, but their original price is more high than the one on BeautyChamber! I guess I'll switch on this site instead of NeveCosmetics' =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig