Thursday 2 May 2013

Korres lip butter in Guava

During my 100 spending challenge one of the things that was on my wish least each and every week was the Korres lip butter.  Being the kind of person that I am, that doesn't wear dark/bright lipstick all that often, I wanted a nice light shade, so I opted for Guava, here's what I thought :)


They say "The quince extract is proven to have moisturising properties, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effects. It is therefore ideal for stressed and damaged skin. Quince is a fruit used in Greece for the preparation of a popular sweet dessert. It is also a candied fruit of the highest quality, normally preserved in syrup. Its scent is fruity and spicy, while its taste is a unique combination of bitter and sweet."



My Thoughts
Now, as you may recall from my Nearly Naked foundation review, not all the items that were on my wish list I've liked.  Luckily, this one, I loved!

It has a lovely colour that leaves a beautiful creamy sheen on your lips.  Then there's the scent, a soft fruity scent that smells good enough to eat!  It contains shea butter which is famous for helping to protect your skin from extreme weather conditions, as well as UV protection benefits which help reduce wrinkles (who knew!?).  They don't contain any nasty chemicals like parabens or mineral oil, only good stuff.

Aside from all that awesomeness, it keeps your lips really well hydrated without feeling really greasy, it'll keep them looking lovely and kissable :)






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I adore this Lip Butter too, amazing xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this love butter too! I have the shade quince which is a lovely subtle rosy pink. I love wearing it for work as it is fuss free

    xxx

    diggingupthedaisies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Really eager to try one of the korres lip butters so think I may pick this up at some point soon :) xx

    www.ohhelloamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always on the look out for new lip products as I suffer with pretty dry lips, this one sounds brilliant :) As long as a lip product tastes good it's a winner in my eyes :D
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lip butter! I have the shade Jasmine, but I've left it at my boyfriend's (100 miles away!). It's sorely missed right now, such a gorgeous product! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig