Thursday 30 May 2013

Maybelline quad in Smoky Cinnamon

You know when you get a quad/palette, you use it and are like 'ooooh I love it!' then you move on to the next one you feel like that about, totally cheating on the first one, then a couple of months go by and you re-discover that first one again?  It's like rediscovering your first love, but really it's your 30th love because lets face it, us makeup addicts have quite a few of these palette/quad love affairs.  Well this is one of them.

Oh yeah, and did I mention, you can't even get this in the UK.





The look I created with the quad (excluding the eyeliners)

Why it rocks

First off - yeah, I like green eye shadows, especially the mildewey kind.  I actually have the Urban Decay eyeshadow called Mildew, man that's a nice shade.  I'll take you back about 6 months ago, I was watching a Beauty Broadcast video where Emily featured this little beauty and showed a great way to wear it, which I've done ever since (see above pic).

Each of the colours are super duper pigmented and all go together oh so well!  So the way I wear them, primer first, then a colour tattoo as a base (I use a green american one), then the dark green shade all over the lid, then the lime green shade from the inner corner of the lid for about a third of the way, the cinnamon shade on the edge of the dark green and the light colour under the browbone :)  Simples!

All I can say, do whatever you can to get hold of this if you like green shadows!  You can find it kicking about on ebay and the American amazon :)  You need this in your life!






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes, Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches and Sophie from Sophie Jane

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow this looks right up my street. Love the look you created, and that reddy gold is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colours, exactly the type i'm into. Very earthy and neutral :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous palette. Not sure if we can get this one in Aus either (although we can get other types in the same palette, so I'm hoping we can!)
    The look you created is gorgeous too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really pretty!

    I have a M.A.C giveaway on my blog at the minute. You should check it out :) www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I wish it wasn't LE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, these shades are gorgeous, so perfect for a bronze smoky eye. hello new item on the lust list!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome! I can't believe you can't find it in the UK. You can find it at any drugstore in America. xx Rena

    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig