Friday 3 May 2013

Fragrance direct haul

Yes I jumped on that bandwagon, the one that is the Dainty Doll and Essie haul from Fragrance Direct!  I'd been on and put some bits in my basket, logged back off, logged back on, logged back off and finally decided to log back on and make the purchase :)  Not sure I'm convinced with the blusher shades I've chosen, but once I've tried them on my cheeks I'll have a better idea :)  Here's what I got all together (warning, I've not tried any of it, I literally received everything today) :)






So there are my little purchases, excited to try them all, especially the foundation, I love the packaging of it, it looks really glamourous :)

What have you bought from Fragrance direct, and what do you think of the dainty doll blushers?






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass

 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love Fragrance Direct, I get most my makeup from there now because its amazing value .
    I've been wanting to order some of the Dainty Doll stuff for ages now, I'm seriously loving that pink blush!

    lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty :) It's amazing how cheap some of the makeup is on there

      Delete
  2. I've never tried Fragrance Direct. Those blushers are to die for though!

    <3 Carolyn
    Simply Vera VERA WANG Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the cost of this mini haul hon? Looks fab! x Gem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm I think it was less than £15 :) The essie and the blushers were £1.99 each I think, and the foundation was £8.99 (reduced from over £20) :)

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love fragrance direct. Especially for the Essie polishes. Half of mine are from there. Although now it makes me not want to splurge £8 on them in Boots anymore!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great prices! I wanted to try dainty doll myself, being so pale and Essie for £1.99 is fab! You may have tempted me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Fragrance Direct, you can find some great bargains on there x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig