Friday 31 May 2013

Dior haul & first impressions

If you follow me on twitter you'll know I did some shopping at Dior the other day.  I caved and bought their Nude BB cream, but as I was about to pay (in Boots) they lady on the counter said that if you buy a Dior product, you get £10 of advantage card points, so did I want to buy something else? Dangerous words for any beauty blogger to hear!  So of course I did!  I know their lip glosses are raved about in the beauty world so I picked up the shade Princess.  See what my first impressions are below :)




First impressions

Lets start with the BB cream.  It's full blown ermergherd amazing!  Hand on my heart, I've never put something (foundation/bb/cc cream) so good on my face.  End of.  It's very light, so light you can't feel that you're wearing it, yet it gives near flawless coverage (how, I've no idea!).  It gives a radiant & glowy finish that goes a little dewey, but not super shiny, even with my oil slick skin.  Now, I've only work it the last 2 days so these are only first impressions, but I really am overwhelmed by how amazing it is.  Move over Dr Jart, a new kid rolled into town and wants your holy grail status!

The lip gloss - how is it I've never bought one before?  Like the bb cream, I've worn this the last 2 days too, all day.  It's so good, I've been keen to reapply as the day goes on.  It's not sticky at all, it actually feels more like a lip conditioner or fluid balm than a gloss, but is as shiny as one.  This is another winning product for me!  Watch this space for a full review in the next couple of weeks for both of these beauties :)

What's your favourite Dior product?






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes, Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches and Sophie from Sophie Jane

 

Written by Georgina Kent

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Looks good, I will check it out next time I'm near a Dior counter! Hopefully the Boots offer will still be on as that's a great deal! :-)

    www.simply-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dior products, I think they don't get enough love as other make-up brands by bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This BB Cream sounds great! When I was first entering the world of Counter Makeup I used to always go to Dior until I had a few bad Customer Services experiences which totally put me off! I think I'll pop to a different Dior counter this weekend to get a sample (if they're not to tight like they sometimes are!)

    Great reveiw ♥

    Stevie | Stevie Hearts Makeup
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the bb cream!I love the addict lipsticks - so good xx

    Zoe | Sweet Electric

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely, I like the look of the BB Cream xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have the dior BB and its beyond amazing:) review going live soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried a sample of the BB cream and loved it too! So soft...like putting on a intensive face cream...didn't feel cakey and covered SO well...and I'm a heavy coverage girl! Really want to buy the full sized one!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no I have been eyeing up this BB cream, I'm super sceptical of them but this one seems great and you have completely sold it to me! Princess is such a gorgeous colour too, I love gloss but it really annoys me and I can only wear it when my hair is up haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've actually never tried anything Dior before or any BB creams, but this review just might get me to change my mind. I'll have to find a way to get it for cheaper though, as I just can't justify spending that kind of money on a product that might not work for me. Now the lip gloss... maybe, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig