Friday 17 May 2013

Illamasqua precision ink

Hello lovelies :)  Today's post is full of close ups of my wrinkly eyes to bring you some Illamasqua goodness!  So, go grab a cuppa and enjoy the super duper close ups!


Slightly firm foamy brush tips

Illamasqua precision ink in Scribe (white) and Abyss (shiny black)

They say "Create looks with attitude that no one can ignore. Precision Ink's fine tip allows for defined application. Long-lasting and waterproof it's perfect for use anywhere on the face and body to bring out your bold side. You can even use it as an nail art pen; simply seal with Illamasqua Top Coat."





My Thoughts

So these little beauties found their way into my greedy mitts at the London blogger meetup back in April, quite surprisingly they were in our goody bags!  Uh-mazing!

Now, as you may recall, I'm a bit of a sceptic when trying new liquid liners, or any liner for that matter. As you can see from 3 pics up, I have quite a hooded right eye, oily ones at that, and apart from my trusty Chanel Ecriture liner every other one I've ever tried as transferred up onto my eyelid, trust me, this is not a good look.

So I put these through the most extreme test I could conjure up, no eye shadow, no primer, nothing on my lid to absorb the grease!  This method will even shift my Chanel liner, so I know it's a good one.  After about 8 hrs, a tiny bit flaked off, but no transferring!  I wore these that day for 12 hours and there was no transferring at all!  I've tested them several times since wearing shadow, primer, creme shadow, all for over 12 hours at a time and still no transferring or flaking - these are bullet proof! (maybe not bullet proof, but Georgina proof!).

There is one negative though, seeing as they're so super duper, they are a little tough to remove.  They peel off more than they rub off, so be gentle and let the cotton soaked pad of Bioderma, or finger tips soaked in hot cloth cleanser do their thing and take their time - it will all be removed, but it takes a little more patience than your average bear liner.

It's fair to say these are Pixi3 approved!  They passed my rigorous testing with flying colours!  Yay for my first Illamasqua!!!

Where you can find them: Debenhams stores with an Illamasqua counter, and online
Cost: £18
Would I replace: YES!






This months bigest pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass, and the lovely Rachel from Emerald Skies

 



  Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. They look quite pigmented and it's very impressive that they do not smudge for so long. xx

    Shang J.| The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just ordered this today, can't wait for it to arrive :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to order these with the 50% off promo today but went with the gel liner instead! I can see myself picking this up in the future though, it sounds bloody amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of these, look fantastic!! I have never tried any of their products surprisingly!!

    www.Beautysatchel.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of these! Also you do perfect little flicks! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig