Saturday 25 May 2013

Illamasqua haul

Last Friday Illamasqua hit 50k twitter followers and as a thank you they (for a total of about 6 hrs) gave 50% off everything purchased on their site.  Before then I'd never actually bought anything from Illamasqua - I'd had the precision ink liners in a goody bag, but that's all I'd tried of theirs, so I took this opportunity with open arms and made a purchase :)  Here's what I got:








The best part of £100 worth of stuff (was actually about £88 or something) for about £44 and free postage.  It took about 5 days to come which is amazing considering how busy they would have been!

I haven't worn the lipstick yet, but I've used most of everything else :)  The blusher is beautiful, very pigmented and soft, you really don't need to move your brush over it much, if you do, you'll pick up too much :)  Out of the eyeshadow quad I've worn the brown shade (bottom left), now my camera hasn't picked it up properly but it has a green shimmer running through it which is super pretty!  When it's on your lid you don't noticed it first off but you can see it looks a bit different, very pretty :D

Then we come to the mascara, ermergherd, this is stunning!  It's not what I'd typically go for but it was recommended to me by a girl at work.  The brush is really thick and fluffy (not what I'd usually buy) and the formula is quite thick (not what I'm used to!) but it coats the lashes beautifully giving really stunning lashes :)  I'll be doing a full review in the next couple of weeks so keep your eye lashes peeled :P

What's your favourite Illamasqua products?






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes, Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches and Sophie from Sophie Jane

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I love the look of the eyeshadow and blush xox


    http://teenagebeautyobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the precision ink liner and some lipsticks, was so excited when they announced 50% off!! If only they'd do it more often ha x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like the precision ink liner, I reviewed it recently :)

      Delete
  3. I got the Aurora highlighter, nude eyepencil, peachy colour varnish and the hollow pigment for "contouring"! mine was £31 in total - amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish I ordered more products :) But I didn't want to be naughty and... the website was taking forever to load. It took me an hour to order one product :O I got the purple speckled nail polish and it is a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I saw your swatch yesterday :) Looks very pretty :)

      Delete
  5. I've never tried any Illamasqua but everything I've seen reviewed of theirs is so pretty, pigmented and looks great quality. I really want to try their lipsticks, the colour you got looks stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm planning on wearing it tonight, we'll see how it lasts :D

      Delete
  6. I have never tried Illamasqua but I did take advantage of that situation... My parcel hasn't arrived yet but I ordered a lipstick and a gloss :) And I loved your choices! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried the brand either but it certainly seems popular with bloggers xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've tried so far, I really like them :)

      Delete
  8. Arg, I was so sad to miss this. I'm doing a spending ban at the moment and I had to FORCE myself to resist because illamasqua are my favourite brand, love what you got though :)
    My favourite illamasqua product is definitely their skin base foundation :) \Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I know how hard that is! I did the 100 day spending ban from Jan 1st, it wasn't easy! Good luck!

      Delete
  9. This is a wonderful haul, I especially love the blusher!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm gutted I missed this offer - how did that happen - was probably engrossed in some domestic chore or other! I love the Illamasqua Blush - - have one in Create (I think the colour has been discontinued now and is more of a contour shade) the texture is lovely and as you say you only need a tiny bit - definitely want another shade. Looking forward to your review of the mascara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can’t believed I missed this deal!! what an amazing haul! the lipstick looks amazing... the eyeshadow.. omg everything!! hahaha oh I can’t wait for the review of the mascara sounds like a great product <3 ^_^

    Big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on a spending ban so it took everything not to order anything. Love that lipstick, that's the colour I've has my eye on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh. I'm so mad at myself that I missed the sale. I've heard such awesome things about their skin base foundation and their blushes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig