Sunday 26 May 2013

May Biggest Pixi3 advertiser

Each month I do two advertiser posts, one is dedicated to my biggest pixi3 advertiser, and the other is dedicated to my big pixi3 and middle pixi3 advertisers :)  Today is the first of those two :)

I'd like to introduce to you Laura from A Scottish Lass.  Through blogging Laura and I have become good friends, so it makes me really happy to have her as part of the Pixi3 advertising family :)  Here's been some of the highlights from her blog over the past month ;)

I love these kind of posts, they're like little snapshots of someone's life, even if it's just what they've chosen to put on their face :)  In this pic I'm most envious of the Soliel tan de Chanel - I seriously want this in my life, especially as a die hard Chanel makeup fan :)
More items for me to crave over, the Lime Crime velvetines - these I need in my life, I think a matte red lip looks stunning :)  If you check out her post here, Laura has put together some beautiful face charts too using the lippies ;)


I loved the photo's Laura took for this post, a bit cheeky :)  I didn't really get on with this foundation when I used it, so it was lovely to see that it worked for Laura :)  I'm not sure 'bad foundations' exist, they just work for different people :)  You can read Laura's review here.

Be sure to check out her blog & social media :)

Twitter | Blog 






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes, Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches and Sophie from Sophie Jane

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig