Monday 27 May 2013

Japanese makeup swap

You may not know but I'm pretty obsessed with Japan.  My husband is learning Japanese, I love all things Kawaii, we love sushi and are desperate to fly out to see the sights :)  So when the opportunity came to do a Japanese makeup swap with the lovely Nicole fro A Beauty Maniac in Tokyo I jumped at the chance!

As you can probably imagine, with the Japanese infrastructure being super efficient it only took about 4 days for the parcel to arrive, amazing!  So, here's what she sent to me :)


My only request from Nicole was for the Canmake blusher in 01 (powder blush) which is in the picture: )  She also sent from Canmake a cream blusher, a lip gloss (looks super pretty on), a cream eye shadow.  She also included an eye shadow palette from Kate in my favourite colour, purple! And from Majollica Majorca there's a jewel liner (glittery) :)

**********


This is a Tenugui, you can use it for drying hands/dishes, as a face cloth or as a handkerchief or for wrapping things up, Nicole tells me it's a traditional type of Japanese cloth :)

**********


A couple of lovely face masks, can't wait to try the Strawberry one :D

**********


Some other treatments and shampoo :)

**********


These super cute goodies! On the left is a masque for your lips! (in the picture on the back, it says you can put them on your nipples too, lol) :)  The middle doughnuts are face masks, they're in a gel liquid and you put one on each cheek, and then we have the Beauty Book - this opens up to be a super pretty pop-up book with a mirror, they're shine control sheets that smell of chocolate :)

**********


Here's the book open :)

**********


Nicole also kindly included some Japanese sweets call Hi Chew, these were seriously yummy, between the hubby and I we demolished these!

Thank you so much to Nicole for sending these too me so quickly, I love them all and can't wait to try them all out :)






This months Bigest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Laura from A Scottish Lass,
and my Big-Pixi3 advertisers Rachel from Emerald Skies, Tom from Daydream in Blue Sammy from Rambles & Jangles, Katrina from Carousel Diary, Hannah from Bailey Cakes, Lyndsay from Fizzy Peaches and Sophie from Sophie Jane

 
Written by Georgina Kent
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. What a lot of lovely things. The make up looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute products! I love Hi-chew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute items, Japan always have the most cutest beauty products :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many cute items, and an amazing range xoxox
    holly

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love, love, love this post you are so lucky! I am obsessed with Japanese things too, I follow a few Japanese blogs (even one that wasn't written in English but had great pictures) kawaii, sushi and anything Hello Kitty/Sanrio, I love it all. This make-up looks great, enjoy trying out your new things. I will check out Nicole's blog too.

    Lyndsay xx
    www.fizzypeaches.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The makeup is so cute! It's so awesome that you were able to do the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. japanese products have the most adorable packaging!great swap xx

    Zoe | Sweet Electric

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute! I'd love to do an Asian cosmetics swap, it's probably the only one I'd really consider.

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. God, you got the cutest swap items here! The packaging on these beauties are all lovely, esp the blotting sheets! Wow...I would love to do a swap with someone in Japan and hopefully visit there one day :-)

    Enjoy your goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That beauty book is incredible! I'd life to find some international blogs to swap with. Enjoy!
    Sam xx
    amodelinlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute and thoughtful gifts.
    I cannot wait for some indepth review :)

    Salli
    xxx

    www.embracingtheenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks awesome! Its always awesome to see how something like blogging can bring cultures from all over the world together! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE Hi Chew! They sell them at Walmart near me, and I pick them up from time to time. The Japanese have the best eye products in my opinions. The best lash curlers and mascaras and eyeliners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the looks of all these goodies.

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig